Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

Just now, Kid Icarus said:

"Absolutely world class"

I'm very quickly getting totally sick of Neville like. 

He wouldn't be as tedious if he wasn't everywhere all the time. Carragher the same, keep putting the same people in front of us and their bias becomes unavoidable. 

Just now, The Bonk said:

He wouldn't be as tedious if he wasn't everywhere all the time. Carragher the same, keep putting the same people in front of us and their bias becomes unavoidable. 

I actually like Carragher as a pundit but he shouldn't be anywhere near Liverpool co-comms, it's painful.

1 minute ago, LFEE said:

You ever run the line? At full speed that’s a tough decision.

I haven't. You very well could be right, but I've seen calls tighter than that where a flag goes up. To the lino's credit, was a rapid counter by Liverpool.

3 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

I actually like Carragher as a pundit but he shouldn't be anywhere near Liverpool co-comms, it's painful.

He's decent in studio, not big on him in match from the games I've seen him call. 

1 minute ago, The Bonk said:

I haven't. You very well could be right, but I've seen calls tighter than that where a flag goes up. To the lino's credit, was a rapid counter by Liverpool.

👍🏻 Couldn’t be much tighter mind the lines were up against each other.

1 minute ago, Andy84 said:

I can feel my dislike of Liverpool increasing by the day now I care about their results [emoji38]

They are way past Man United as my most hated PL club, thought that was impossible for decades.