Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

They've sold out today and sold more season tickets than ever before. As eye watering as the ticket prices are, and I appreciate it prices out the working class fan (though I question if Fulham really have many of those...) the fact the stadiums full dilutes thsir protest somewhat and means the powers that be won't be bothered one bit

1 minute ago, NUFCDoog said:

They've sold out today and sold more season tickets than ever before. As eye watering as the ticket prices are, and I appreciate it prices out the working class fan (though I question if Fulham really have many of those...) the fact the stadiums full dilutes thsir protest somewhat and means the powers that be won't be bothered one bit

TK knows what he's doing, it's simple supply & demand.

39 minutes ago, dcmk said:

I would be fuming if we were on the receiving end of that decision.

I agree. They’ve lost sight of what the original idea was behind offside. It should be a goal if you’ve any love for football as it’s meant to be.

26 minutes ago, Anderson said:

Kept the defender occupied, otherwise he probably gets to the ball ahead of Garnacho.

That’s very harsh tbh

It’s pretty likely that the defender followed Maguire in so would’ve made no impact on the goal.

Edited by Thomson Mouse

Who is supposed to assist at Man U? All their attacking players want to score themselves, with a possible exception for Eriksen who looks done at this level. With Wan Bissaka and Dalot at wing backs, there is no one who creates for anyone else. 

Just now, The Bonk said:

Be hilarious if Fulham win this.

Maguire concussed? Surprised he was allowed to play on from the shoulder he took to the temple first half.

He looked real unsteady.