Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

1 minute ago, Hovagod said:

As immense and heroic as Spurs were, per the media I’m sure, it’s worth noting that they’re not the first team to play with nine men at that stadium this season. And they were certainly as nowhere near as getting something from the game. 

I mean, we were. Son’s shot goes in, then what?

Not sure it’s worth noting that at all. Liverpool and us took very different approaches, absolutely. We and they were both immense and heroic. They were better organized because they still had their full defence plus others, we weren’t because we didn’t.

If VDV stays on then the high line is a different kettle of fish. Dier and PEH playing a high line is hilarious. But…it also means that you’re pushing players on and looking for a goal. Liverpool stopped doing that well before the end.

2 minutes ago, Smal said:

the ball was in play for 23 minutes in the first half despite 12 being added one. That's beyond farcical, man :lol:. They need to bin VAR. 

There's no way anyone can use that match as an example for anything man :lol: Once in a lifetime match 

2 minutes ago, gazza ladra said:

Didn't people used to like Klopp? Hard to believe it now, but I think that happened.  Maybe I was high.

Aye

Its when things start going really tits up these fellas seem to become really unlikeable

No surprise with the pressures that come with these jobs like

6 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

There's no way anyone can use that match as an example for anything man :lol: Once in a lifetime match 

It's just going to happen more and more often whilst players, fans and managers all keep so getting angry over every little decision and demanding VAR intervention though. 

Sky Sports talking about strike partnerships, put up the table of top scoring partnerships with Cole and Beardsley on top...then analysis of Cole and Yorke, Bergkamp and Henry, Rooney, Tevez and Ronaldo.

Is there an embargo on talking about that partnership or something? It's mad, they were absolute dynamite individually and collectively and are top of the pile, they scored like 66 goals in a season ffs :lol:

Edited by Kid Icarus

13 minutes ago, Checko said:

I don't like him. His surname's too hard to spell.

Doesn't help when it's backwards in this clip (10s in).

Edit: Just noticed the whole video is mirrored :)

24 minutes ago, gazza ladra said:

Edited by Teslact
Just noticed the whole video is mirrored :)