Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

19 minutes ago, La Parka said:

When did Iwobi sign for Fulham :lol:

He's still playing a division higher than he should. No idea why anyone looked at his time at Everton and decided they wanted to sign him. One of those players that fumbles his way through seemingly everything, occasionally getting it right but more often than not just doing fuck all with the ball.

Disagree actually, I think he has good vision and understanding of the game and he’s a decent passer. I agree that he is inconsistent and hasn’t achieved as much as he should have but he’s got a relatively well rounded game, just a bit low impact too often 

3 minutes ago, gbandit said:

Disagree actually, I think he has good vision and understanding of the game and he’s a decent passer. I agree that he is inconsistent and hasn’t achieved as much as he should have but he’s got a relatively well rounded game, just a bit low impact too often 

He's not as bad as people let on, also a major reason why Everton stayed up last season.

3 minutes ago, cubaricho said:

Is there another team that is full of so many “he is such a ______ player” as Fulham? 

Willian, Ream, Leno, Iwobi. All players where you’re like man they’re such a Fulham player. 

Man Utd. The majority of them are cunts.

4 minutes ago, cubaricho said:

Is there another team that is full of so many “he is such a ______ player” as Fulham? 

Willian, Ream, Leno, Iwobi. All players where you’re like man they’re such a Fulham player. 

I always felt like Bournemouth had a specific type of player they bought usually young English players from Liverpool/Chelsea or the Championship

They've changed that  a bit this summer

5 minutes ago, nufc123 said:

Signing Jimenez has been a mistake. 

He offers nothing unfortunately. Was a different player before the head injury as were Wolves as a team. Had some great players when they bought most of Portugal. 

28 minutes ago, cubaricho said:

Surely Everton is the best example?