Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

2 hours ago, nemtizz said:

Rashford is actually finished. 

I don't think Rashford is a player to have on your side when the going gets tough. He'll show some spark when the situation suits him, or when his team is playing well, but otherwise, he seems to lose interest.

I found it weird that Fernandes gave him the penalty to boost his confidence. The guy is 26, he's played 59 times for England and 250 league games for Man U. Shouldn't he be going round boosting the other players' confidence?

5 hours ago, Geordie Ahmed said:

Best overhead kick in the PL? Can't think of a better one

Best goal of the year I've seen. I watched both matches this afternoon here after recording on DVR this morning. That was a fantastic goal.

1 hour ago, Cronky said:

I don't think Rashford is a player to have on your side when the going gets tough. He'll show some spark when the situation suits him, or when his team is playing well, but otherwise, he seems to lose interest.

I found it weird that Fernandes gave him the penalty to boost his confidence. The guy is 26, he's played 59 times for England and 250 league games for Man U. Shouldn't he be going round boosting the other players' confidence?

I think mental health has allways been an issue for Rashford. He has some long periods where he's not doing much, and he looks depressed when he plays.

1 minute ago, Kid Icarus said:

Yeah, they've lost handidly against every good team they've faced, plus Palace. You look at their results and 6th seems crazy.

The power of 0 draws and a bunch of 1 goal wins.

Edited by Erikse

7 hours ago, Erikse said:

The power of 0 draws and a bunch of 1 goal wins.

And to do it with the ludicrous amount of injuries we've had and the numerous amount of poor VAR decisions against us. Quite incredible really. What a side.

2 hours ago, Froggy said:

And to do it with the ludicrous amount of injuries we've had and the numerous amount of poor VAR decisions against us. Quite incredible really. What a side.

:fishing:

Edited by Erikse

30 minutes ago, gbandit said:

Fulham - Wolves 

A feast for the eyes tonight 

Quite enjoyed watching wolves this season me. Play some canny stuff. Deserve to be higher up the league, been shafted more than most with decisions cost them a load of points

Edited by jack j

12 hours ago, Froggy said:

Fuck this one almost got me.

8 minutes ago, jack j said:

Quite enjoyed watching wolves this season me. Play some canny stuff. Deserve to be higher up the league, been shafted more than most with decisions cost them a load of points

Agree in fairness, they’ve been a very different side this season. If it was this season’s Fulham against last season’s Wolves it would be an awful game most likely

12 minutes ago, joeyt said:

Enjoyed that bit on MNF about Villa's high line and that Spurs were caught offside 8 times yesterday.

Takes a pretty elite manager to coach that to a defensive line and it effecively won them the game

Not impressed with Villa yesterday. They are a good team no doubt about that, but that high line should have cost them 4-5 goals in the space of a few minutes. Yes they won but I feel its wrong to salute that high line when in reality the game should have been over after 20 min.