Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

2 minutes ago, Astroblack said:

Onana’s movements and goal awareness are the strangest I’ve ever seen. I’d just be shooting on sight if I was Gala. 

He has no balance; I can't tell if he's overweight or maybe never had GK coaching when he was young, but his stance is awful. 

Edited by OCK

Just now, OCK said:

He has no balance; I can't tell if he's overweight or maybe never had GK coaching when he was young, but his stance is awful. 

For all the pressure they’re under, I have no idea why he’s so far off his line. 

Just now, Pokerprince2004 said:

Wish Fletch would shut the fuck up shouting 'what a save' everytime someone has a shot straight at Onana

Yeah that save from the cross was a flap reaction. Instinctive. Not technique. Its the kind of stuff that will lead to a ton of goals if there's a smart forward around, the kind of thing Dean Saunders excelled at (spotting where a GK would parry and getting the tap in)

Just now, gbandit said:

It’s nights like this I have to return to the impossible question, which WUM out of Robbie Savage and Gabby Agbonlahor is the thickest. There’s nothing between them 

I've seen dolls with more intelligence in their eyes than Gabby.

Onana stats wise is doing better at age 27 than De Gea at 27 was doing for Man U. Stupid stats. Granted Onana has only played 13 PL games so far. 

image.thumb.png.5d6e4bd0e86d39ae568803d6cb16e13e.png

image.thumb.png.728da98c72e4babf7757bb3d8a261381.png

But I'm now questioning the validity of this dataset, as apparently Onana has 0 errors (mistakes leading to a shot at goal) to his name. 

1 minute ago, RodneyCisse said:

Anyone think Man U are getting loads of decisions as though UEFA don’t want them out?

Nah

Edited by OCK