Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

2 minutes ago, brummie said:

Every time I watch Fulham at home on telly, I find myself wondering whether that new stand is ever going to be entirely open.

Imagine you've applied to shift seats from behind one of those pillars to the new stand? :lol: Be rage inducing seeing that empty, shiny new stand every match. 

2 minutes ago, The Bonk said:

Imagine you've applied to shift seats from behind one of those pillars to the new stand? :lol: Be rage inducing seeing that empty, shiny new stand every match. 

Looks nice from the river, mind.

I can only begin to imagine how much the over-moneyed London ponces are charging for seats in that stand.

3 minutes ago, The Bonk said:

Was kinda wishing he'd missed because those drive me nuts too. :lol: 

Jorginho also with that stupid running on the spot thing, that can fuck off too*

*. although Douglas Luiz does a variant of that, but in his case, it's perfectly fine.

Thought it was clearly not a penalty, myself. Gets a good touch on it and the ball changes course away from

Cairney. Cairney is also diving into the challenge as it comes in. 

Looked nailed on in real time, mind. So I get why the ref gave it. The bar is high for overturning it. So not sure we needed 20 replays of every angle when they were never going to suggest the ref should go to the monitor. 

11 minutes ago, brummie said:

Jorginho also with that stupid running on the spot thing, that can fuck off too*

*. although Douglas Luiz does a variant of that, but in his case, it's perfectly fine.

Remember Pogba :lol:

Take a lot of satisfaction in watching a couple of decent sides with lots of good players and knowing that we're on a different level to them. Maybe a bit arrogant but it's just the reality. Like, despite there being quality on show here, there's no one here at Schar's level, Bruno's level, Gordon's...

2 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

Take a lot of satisfaction in watching a couple of decent sides with lots of good players and knowing that we're on a different level to them. Maybe a bit arrogant but it's just the reality. Like, despite there being quality on show here, there's no one here at Schar's level, Bruno's level, Gordon's...

0_West-Bromwich-Albion-v-Burnley-Sky-Bet-Championship-The-Hawthorns.jpg