Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

3 minutes ago, Froggy said:

Eh? :lol: we had two huge chances in the first half while City created nothing.

We're not deluded enough to think we're at City's level yet. Same way you shouldn't be deluded enough to think you're at ours. 

Never stop Frogs. Never stop. :lol:

4 minutes ago, RodneyCisse said:

In form but only look somewhat capable today for 10 minutes.

to be fair, they’ve now won 9 games in a row including one against City. When we were on ruins like that and anyone said anything negative we’d say they were wrong.

Froggy just can’t be happy they’ve got away with one. Has to always play the forum clown :lol: 

clearly attempting to play a ball, which impacts on an opponent. He ran 20 yards straight after the fucker. Pulling the defenders apart and drawing the keeper out. Walker then dropped off at the last second to follow him. When he finally decided he was going to leave it at the last second. 

5 minutes ago, Froggy said:

There was nothing wrong with the decision. Rashford didn't stop anyone playing the ball and he didn't obstruct the goalkeepers line of vision. Literally in the rule book. 

You don't know the rule book then, gobshite. 

20230114_144237.jpg

3 minutes ago, Mike said:

Do you think Brentford would get that decision? Honestly.

100%. Go look at the clubs who have benifitted from VAR over the last couple of seasons. We're not anywhere near the top. Think Brentford actually got a dubious one against us. :lol:

It's just the fewm. You will all get over it. 

5 minutes ago, Froggy said:

Eh? :lol: we had two huge chances in the first half while City created nothing.

We're not deluded enough to think we're at City's level yet. Same way you shouldn't be deluded enough to think you're at ours. 

Just another 700m till we’re at your level.

I'd have been livid if we scored that goal and didn't get it as by the rules it stands. The rule is fucking stupid as they've pushed up to catch Rashford offside. 

I'm with Brian Clough on this, if you're on the pitch you're interfering with play.

If arsenal or man united  brought mbappe they'd finish above man city easily,he is by far the better player then halland.

If we had a greater bench oh my lord

Edited by astraguy

Just now, Sima said:

26th Feb is going to be wild if both of us get through.

Maybe for you. The League Cup for us is like when you get a biscuit with your tea. It's nice, but it's not necessary. 

You know we’re used to seeing players in an offside position walk back to make it clear they’re not interfering and allow others to break the defensive line? I suppose that’s a thing of the past. You’d be allowed to race after the ball, pull defenders away making runs and even shield the ball to allow a team mate to attack it.

Incomprehensible

6 minutes ago, Froggy said:

Someone literally posted the rules in here. :lol: tell me where he impeded someone from playing the ball or obstructed the keepers line of vision? He didn't. 

Casemiro is a beast by the way. 

I felt he impeded Ederson from clearing his line completely or a defender making a  proper run without the risk if clattering him from behind. You clearly won’t feel the same and I’m glad the ref was on your side as I made €100 from that decision. 

If you motion towards the ball  when you're offside you are interfering with play. You can't shield the ball for that long and claim it's not interfering or influencing any of the action ffs [emoji38]

Edited by Jaqen