Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

8 minutes ago, Flip said:

Never a red, his studs didn’t hit him. If that’s a red loads of stopping counter attacks should be red as there’s never an attempt to play the ball.

Don't think you can leave the ground and launch into tackles like that anymore. Remember Tiote getting a red for something similar back in the day and he made no contact either.

Weird game.  Man U looked in complete control without creating loads or doing much.  Yet Palace were crap, but somehow had 2-3 great chances and De Gea has made two top class saves.  

No idea what to take from that going into Saturday.  First half, Palace were pathetic.  But looked alright after making those subs. 

What an awful game. Draw fair result. Won't be the worst thing for us. A little kick up the arse. 

If you offered me 6 points clear of 5th at the halfway point I'd have snapped both your hands off. 

What was with Olise's celebration by the way? :lol: 

Scored an absolute worldie in the last minute against a "big" team, and he looks like he's just been asked to read a thesis about carboard :lol: 

Just now, Froggy said:

What an awful game. Draw fair result. Won't be the worst thing for us. A little kick up the arse. 

If you offered me 6 points clear of 5th at the halfway point I'd have snapped both your hands off. 

Might force your owners to plough another few billion pounds in for players you don’t need.