Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

3 minutes ago, gbandit said:

Nunez is a fascinating player, has some incredible strengths and some incredible weaknesses to his game. He’s clearly going to get better and better and as long as he has that raw pace he’ll be lethal but I absolutely love watching him miss or fuck things up 

I think he’s brilliant, just needs to calm down a tiny bit. 

2 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

I hope Isak starts v this lot. It's so easy to isolate their centre halves and drag them about.

They’re an absolutely perfect side for Isak to play against. He will have tons of space to run into and there’ll be no low block to break down. He’ll have time on the ball, can’t wait to see him against them 

10 minutes ago, gbandit said:

They’re an absolutely perfect side for Isak to play against. He will have tons of space to run into and there’ll be no low block to break down. He’ll have time on the ball, can’t wait to see him against them 

Aye, even if Wilson is fit I'd like to see him as the "free" man in behind.

2 minutes ago, Conjo said:

Only semi-reasonable explenation I have is that Gapko called to let the ball go, and Coady thought it was a team mate :lol:

Yeah, that might be it :lol:

Someone was talking about him being affraid to put it in his own net, but you can't just leave it like that :lol: