Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

4 minutes ago, Disco said:

Absolute silence from the Home Counties Tory boys in the stands aside from getting on their players backs this second half. 

Who'd have thought building a 'wall' like Dortmund wouldn't work on its own and might require some passionate support.

Edited by Wolfcastle

Feels like Tottenham are in a terrible place as a club, I know they’re still up there in the league but their trajectory is on the way down and their best player may have had enough. If they lose him they’ll plummet next season 

Just now, gbandit said:

Feels like Tottenham are in a terrible place as a club, I know they’re still up there in the league but their trajectory is on the way down and their best player may have had enough. If they lose him they’ll plummet next season 

They’ll be fine next season but I wouldn’t be at all surprised if they have a bit of a collapse and start getting the results they’ve deserved.

Standing and sitting in silence in a knockout European game with a goal in the game and then boo the team off. 

Truly the worst out there. Another year of winning fuck all.

Just now, Wolfcastle said:

Need CL money more than anybody else up there don't they?

New stadium is starting to bring in a fair bit of coin now I think. They’re even selling tickets for concerts they haven’t properly booked in Beyoncé.

2 minutes ago, Wolfcastle said:

Need CL money more than anybody else up there don't they?

Wouldn't be that surprised if Levy decided to sell up tbh. Spurs will always find buyers.

1 minute ago, TRon said:

Wouldn't be that surprised if Levy decided to sell up tbh. Spurs will always find buyers.

I thought they were very close to a sale, sure I read on Glory Glory or somewhere else that there’s a lot of expectation that Levy will sell soon 

I see PSG are getting kicked out of the Champions League again. 

I'm sure another batch of signings this summer will help towards achieving the exact same again next season though!

4 minutes ago, KaKa said:

I see PSG are getting kicked out of the Champions League again. 

I'm sure another batch of signings this summer will help towards achieving the exact same again next season though!

:lol: