Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

Just now, SUPERTOON said:

Massive win for Potter, wonder if we see a dramatic improvement in the league now?

I can barely compute how depressing it would be if the top six turned out to be 'them six' come May. :lol: It's certainly looking like there'll be at least five of them. 

11 minutes ago, joeyt said:

So the tie got decided by booting the ball off a player a yard away because his hand was slightly away from his body. Grim

Disgusting way to decide such an important game. 

Football has a real problem as a low-scoring sport with terrible officiating and rules. Every goal is pivotal but so many are wrong. 

16 hours ago, Disco said:

Bundesliga clubs ceding chances galore when required to even minimal defending. Surely not.

:lol: Disco’s tireless crusade against the Bundesliga (and Thomas Frank) is a forum treasure.

On 07/03/2023 at 02:24, La Parka said:

He's just making sure his head will clear it. 

See that would have been a better excuse. "I'm tall, I thought I could have hit my head, the sign just happened to be in the way, no intention at all, just a coincidence." 

1 hour ago, Astroblack said:

See that would have been a better excuse. "I'm tall, I thought I could have hit my head, the sign just happened to be in the way, no intention at all, just a coincidence." 

I do this personally in small doorways or if there are beams so he's fucked up here lol

1 minute ago, Paullow said:

Hearts ahead away at Celtic (Krul on the bench). Rangers were behind away to Hibs, but have just equalised.

Spurs-Milan about to start after another London CL kick off delay.

Krul on the bench - is he on loan at Celtic or Hearts? :dontknow:

6 hours ago, Deuce said:

:lol: Disco’s tireless crusade against the Bundesliga (and Thomas Frank) is a forum treasure.

He’s right atleast about the Bundesliga. Somehow dull as fuck despite being a very attacking league.