Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

13 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

Brighton and Brentford play each other soon and have a tough run of games in April.

Brighton, assuming they beat Grimsby to get to the FA Cup semi final, will have further fixture congestion also.

2 minutes ago, Super Duper Branko Strupar said:

Having him and Tchouaméni is absurd. 

Yeah it’s wild, so stacked there. Camavinga is the exact mould of player we should be looking for, he’s not just a pure destroyer, got so much to his game 

4 minutes ago, Sempiternal said:

Yeah it’s wild, so stacked there. Camavinga is the exact mould of player we should be looking for, he’s not just a pure destroyer, got so much to his game 

French DMs are what you want, like. Those 2, Kamara, Thuram, Kone(ish). Ugochukwu will be mint too. Chotard is another.

Edited by Super Duper Branko Strupar

23 minutes ago, Gawalls said:

Hadn’t you? I was saying a couple of weeks ago now that I genuinely think we’ll finish around 6th - 8th as Brighton are averaging around 2 points a game in 2023.  

It’s starting to kick in that they won’t drop off.

Just now, Super Duper Branko Strupar said:

French DMs are what you want, like. Those 2, Kamara, Thuram, Kone(ish). Ugochukwu will be mint too. 

They’ve got a production line over there for DMs. I think the days of the pure destroyer are over. 

1 minute ago, Super Duper Branko Strupar said:

I hope its not, but its definitely a position that's generally added more to their game over the years. Still think the destroyer trait should be number 1 personally.

I think now you need more from those players, they have to be able to play as well. It’s evolved I think. Camavinga tonight shows how good it is if you have that player 

I am not one of these people that enjoys judging leagues simply based on results in these competitions, but the 10-0 aggregate loss for Bundesliga over the last two nights is frankly embarrassing.

Five goals for Nigerian strikers across three European matches tonight. Unnecessary amount of talent in this one position.

Edited by Segun Oluwaniyi

8 minutes ago, Segun Oluwaniyi said:

I am not one of these people that enjoys judging leagues simply based on results in these competitions, but the 10-0 aggregate loss for Bundesliga over the last two nights is frankly embarrassing.

Five goals for Nigerian strikers across three European matches tonight. Unnecessary amount of talent in this one position.

Outside of Bayern they can’t defend basically.