Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

2 hours ago, Sempiternal said:

Yeah it’s wild, so stacked there. Camavinga is the exact mould of player we should be looking for, he’s not just a pure destroyer, got so much to his game 

Tbf hes not even a DM. He’s got the size but the rest of it doesn’t come natural to him. The technique, range of passing, balance, dribbling etc. of Modric / Pogba hybrid. But he’s getting proper positional discipline.  

I see a lot of Klopps approach in Howe. And its limitations. 

3 hours ago, Kid Icarus said:

We've seen some shit, buy imagine supporting a team that for the past 5 years has turned to Jordan Ayew when it's in search of a goal. 

Now even that but his alternatives have always been shite. 

2 hours ago, Kid Icarus said:

He makes Gouffran look like Haaland 

Careful now. 

11 hours ago, The College Dropout said:

Tbf hes not even a DM. He’s got the size but the rest of it doesn’t come natural to him. The technique, range of passing, balance, dribbling etc. of Modric / Pogba hybrid. But he’s getting proper positional discipline.  

I see a lot of Klopps approach in Howe. And its limitations. 

I said during the time that Liverpool were chasing Man City for the  title that I thought that they might burn themselves out and watching them now they certainly don't press like they used to do. I agree that we try to play in a similar way and with our small squad it asks a lot of the players

54 minutes ago, jackyboy said:

I said during the time that Liverpool were chasing Man City for the  title that I thought that they might burn themselves out and watching them now they certainly don't press like they used to do. I agree that we try to play in a similar way and with our small squad it asks a lot of the players

Started with a 29 year old and a 36 year old in midfield. Klopp just wanted to leave the Bernabeau without embarrassment. Can’t do a high-press with those 2 as your CMs.