Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

The Bundesliga is so embarrassing man.

Even as they are getting annihilated here the commentators were talking about how one of their best midfielders is of course off to Bayern in the summer.

I mean what is the point of that league to just feed Bayern so they can try to win the Champions League while walking through the domestic competition?

Complete farce. 

Edited by KaKa

3 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

People were calling City boring the other day. :lol: They're a class above. 

It's one game man. Against a pitiful side.

Harrowing game for Gvardiol. Leipzig have probably lost £20 million on his fee from this game alone ;D

2 minutes ago, KaKa said:

The Bundesliga is so embarrassing man.

Even as they are getting annihilated here the commentators were talking about how one of their best midfielders is of course off to Bayern in the summer.

I mean what is the point of that league to just feed bayern so they can try to win the Champions League while walking through the domestic competition?

Complete farce. 

Well, them and Chelsea. :lol: 

I don't particularly like watching City, but unless I was actively wanting a team to win, I'd rarely watch a match past 3-0, or probably 2-0 in Man City's case as it's all pretty academic, with minimal jeopardy, especially if there are a number of other alternatives on the box.

Boro vs Stoke is a decent watch. Still 1-1, Boro just about on top, but Stoke are having their moments.

Stoke definitely on top now. He wasn't great for the equaliser, but Boro's keeper has made a couple of decent saves. Probably end up costing them (Stoke). Really good match though.

Edited by Paullow