Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

1 minute ago, toon25 said:

Momentum-winning wins for Brighton and Villa though 

You can’t include our literal opponents winning against us when you’re saying it’s been a poor day of results. That is as big a given as there is man. 

Just now, TRon said:

Spurs are the ones who will realistically challenge us unless we fall off a cliff form-wise. I can't see us being as bad as today again mind, think this was a good wake up call.

Great time to be that shit, assuming Bournemouth hold on.

Just now, TRon said:

Spurs are the ones who will realistically challenge us unless we fall off a cliff form-wise. I can't see us being as bad as today again mind, think this was a good wake up call.

Aye they're the only ones I reckon who could realistically get 68 points or so other than us and Man Utd. If we don't get that total we've not done enough ourselves. 

Just now, TRon said:

Crazy to think a few weeks ago we were looking at Brentford results now they’re 14 points behind us and we have a game in hand.

1 minute ago, Gawalls said:

Crazy to think a few weeks ago we were looking at Brentford results now they’re 14 points behind us and we have a game in hand.

Same will happen with Villa. :)

Just now, Gawalls said:

I'm as shook up by today's game as anyone else, but Spurs not taking advantage has given me a massive shot of hope again.