Newcastle United 4-0 Aston Villa (29/10/2022)

Yorkie

16 minutes ago, Manxst said:

Amazing. The whole day. From arriving at the stadium and seeing it filling up, the flag waving, the music, Blaydon Races, the whole crowd singing (and the boy learning some lyrics!), seeing the goals, the players running over towards us to celebrate, drama of a penalty, hitting the woodwork, close chances missed, the Villa fan and his family sat behind us slumped down and crying in the second half….we’re both just buzzing and the boy has a smile so wide on his face that he’s currently having trouble eating his pizza I’ve got for him….

just had to remind him that not every game he watches now will be 4-0! 

edit- AND I can’t stop him singing EIEIEIO…over and over and over again on repeat…

Love it!!

19 minutes ago, Manxst said:

Amazing. The whole day. From arriving at the stadium and seeing it filling up, the flag waving, the music, Blaydon Races, the whole crowd singing (and the boy learning some lyrics!), seeing the goals, the players running over towards us to celebrate, drama of a penalty, hitting the woodwork, close chances missed, the Villa fan and his family sat behind us slumped down and crying in the second half….we’re both just buzzing and the boy has a smile so wide on his face that he’s currently having trouble eating his pizza I’ve got for him….

just had to remind him that not every game he watches now will be 4-0! 

edit- AND I can’t stop him singing EIEIEIO…over and over and over again on repeat…

Class mate 👍

Nothing like stuffing these twats. Fuck them. I was stupid enough to click on the link to that Villa forum above. We’re sore for holding on to the ‘sob on the Tyne’ banner 10 years later but they’ve got a thread called ‘Let’s laugh at Newcastle (again).

2 minutes ago, Manxst said:

He also came away with a new personalised home shirt, and a training top from the club shop…which again, I’ve had to remind him won’t happen every time!!

That’s likely him in love for life now. Well done mate. 

2 minutes ago, brummie said:

Good ebening eberybody.

I didn't see the match, so have no comment.

Other than a sad face :(

This is why we have a new manager starting next week. 

He can't really do any worse if it helps. Probably the worst away side we've played so far, including Notts Forest.