Newcastle United 4-0 Aston Villa (29/10/2022)

Yorkie

11 minutes ago, Conjo said:

Amazing to be back in Newcastle and at St. James's Park again :sweetjesus: I've had trips over since 2004, last time being at home against Cardiff in 2016 so been a while now.

I've never experienced such a good atmosphere in the stadium and in the town. Fucking amazing. :smitten:Off to drown myself in chinese food and beer now. Ta.

Enjoy mate.

5 minutes ago, TK-421 said:

Agbonlahor deleted this tweet he posted earlier... :iamatwat:

image.thumb.png.d4a5ed4fc1cedd2351366af9ab226cb2.png

:lol: Imagine feeling the need to delete after. Just own the fact you're a fan and believed in your side. Who would've thought he was an absolute wimp on top of being a grade A dipshit. 

Edited by wormy

Was watching while I worked, so didn't pay as much attention as I'd have liked, but did the first half seem fairly even until we scored?

If so, I'll take it as a massive positive how we can blow a team away anyway.

2 minutes ago, Sean said:

Was watching while I worked, so didn't pay as much attention as I'd have liked, but did the first half seem fairly even until we scored?

If so, I'll take it as a massive positive how we can blow a team away anyway.

Tbf I thought Villa slowed the game down well in first half, their shape looked okay. Getting that first goal was vital though.

15 minutes ago, toontownman said:

It is no wonder they hate us. Even before today, we had beaten them more than any other Premier League team, according to the commentator team pre match.

Beaten us twice in the PL era at SJP, twice since 1989. And they were the farce when we had three men sent-off and when Shearer was sent-off by Rennie for absolutely nothing. Sob on the Tyne they say.

Edited by Wolfcastle

Just now, HaydnNUFC said:

Edward John Frank Howe and Miguel Angel Almirón Rejala. Manager and player of the month respectively. Anyone who disagrees meet me behind Clem's in Chester and I'll knock some sense into you.

Used to be somewhat of a curse but they so deserve it, I'll take the hit.

Villa just wanted the 2nd half to end. Our intensity was almost manic. We absolutely battered them to the point they almost didn’t know what they were  supposed to do. It’ll not be like that most of the time but by Christ we were impressive 2nd half.