Newcastle United 4-0 Aston Villa (29/10/2022)

Yorkie

I've just watched the highlights, some cracking goals in there, Almiron with another beauty!

Lovely centre forward play from Wilson when he headed his chance on to the bar, bullied Mings out of the way, shame not to seal his hat-trick there!

Keep on going boys.

1 minute ago, Wilson said:

Enjoyed seeing Ginola and Ryan Taylor getting a run out at half time! 

I want Colo & Jonas to make a cameo. 

Went for a piss came back and they were just finishing interviewing Taylor. Bit gutted I missed it all.

1 hour ago, LV said:

How was it @Manxst??

Amazing. The whole day. From arriving at the stadium and seeing it filling up, the flag waving, the music, Blaydon Races, the whole crowd singing (and the boy learning some lyrics!), seeing the goals, the players running over towards us to celebrate, drama of a penalty, hitting the woodwork, close chances missed, the Villa fan and his family sat behind us slumped down and crying in the second half….we’re both just buzzing and the boy has a smile so wide on his face that he’s currently having trouble eating his pizza I’ve got for him….

just had to remind him that not every game he watches now will be 4-0! 

edit- AND I can’t stop him singing EIEIEIO…over and over and over again on repeat…

Edited by Manxst

2 minutes ago, Wallsendmag said:

Went for a piss came back and they were just finishing interviewing Taylor. Bit gutted I missed it all.

Aye it was nowt groundbreaking like, just saying how he loves the place and pleased it's back.  

Just nice to show our appreciation to past players isn't it. 

craic on the Villa forum (couldn't help myself on account of their c*ntliness of the past).

*the television makes our ground look massive and never shows the tiny stand that makes up 1/3 of SJP (despite the hard camera literally pointing at that stand and to get 52,000 we must have some sort of tardis effect).

*also cheering every won challenge in neanderthalic, people in the ground without the benefit of replays were supposed to know that was a concussion and not time wasting (after the Villa manager literally stated his intent was to frustrate). Are they not familiar with creating an atmosphere and pressuring refs and the opposition?

*Southgate (their former player, former Boro manager and Londoner) loves us as do the media.

*nobody would time waste after 20minutes (have that watched football the last 10years?)

Shout-out to the absolute cognitive dissonance that must have been generated in Newcastle fans seeing their captain in a rainbow armband today.

They don't mind being funded by a regime that imposes capital punishment or life imprisonment for gay men and women in Saudi Arabia.

But God forbid an opposition player should go down with a clear concussion. Booooooo, way aye man, BOOOOOOO!

Scum.

giphy.gif

8 minutes ago, Wolfcastle said:

craic on the Villa forum (couldn't help myself on account of their c*ntliness of the past).

*the television makes our ground look massive and never shows the tiny stand that makes up 1/3 of SJP (despite the hard camera literally pointing at that stand and to get 52,000 we must have some sort of tardis effect).

*also cheering every won challenge in neanderthalic, people in the ground without the benefit of replays were supposed to know that was a concussion and not time wasting (after the Villa manager literally stated his intent was to frustrate). Are they not familiar with creating an atmosphere and pressuring refs and the opposition?

*Southgate (their former player, former Boro manager and Londoner) loves us as do the media.

*nobody would time waste after 20minutes (have that watched football the last 10years?)

The Manu and Pool are just twats. The Villas are just weirdos