Still not worthy of a thread

gbandit

Think Neville on MNF is naive here saying this City domination is just a period like previous ones that have come and gone, the problem is this period is set to continue for years and years to come. Its not just gonna be 12 years. 

4 minutes ago, Decky said:

Think Neville on MNF is naive here saying this City domination is just a period like previous ones that have come and gone, the problem is this period is set to continue for years and years to come. Its not just gonna be 12 years. 

Not if Pep goes

10 minutes ago, Rafalove said:

But they literally can’t recrute anyone better than him.

Pep, while obviously a top manager, has only ever been in charge of the best teams with the best players and usually with unlimited funds. There are plenty of managers available that could dominate with City IMO.

Just now, Froggy said:

Pep, while obviously a top manager, has only ever been in charge of the best teams with the best players and usually with unlimited funds. There are plenty of managers available that could dominate with City IMO.

Klopp is one and he he won’t go there. Ancelotti is retiring. Zidane? Maybe. 

5 minutes ago, Rafalove said:

Klopp is one and he he won’t go there. Ancelotti is retiring. Zidane? Maybe. 

You're thinking big names. I think Howe would dominate with City for example.

I actually agree with Neville & Carragher last night to be fair. Granted Man City are structured to have success for years to come now, but I don't think they would be as dominant (5/6 titles) without Guardiola. They'd definitely be there or thereabouts every season, but they're absolutely relentless with him there. Crazy to think Liverpool got 97, 99 and 92 points and only won one title in there.

Will definitely be interesting when he leaves. Wouldn't be shocked if they went for Arteta.

17 minutes ago, Chicken Dancer said:

I actually agree with Neville & Carragher last night to be fair. Granted Man City are structured to have success for years to come now, but I don't think they would be as dominant (5/6 titles) without Guardiola. They'd definitely be there or thereabouts every season, but they're absolutely relentless with him there. Crazy to think Liverpool got 97, 99 and 92 points and only won one title in there.

Will definitely be interesting when he leaves. Wouldn't be shocked if they went for Arteta.

There's no way. The only problem is City is the ideal job for the best manager in the world. No matter who that is. Outside of Klopp - City can have anyone

Wolves now in trouble with FFP.

Its not becoming abundantly clear that FFP is there solely to protect the clubs at the top. When the likes of Wolves and Everton are trying to break into the upper echelons, theres FFP trouble. Different when the likes of Chelsea and Liverpool are spending without reaching the CL.

1 minute ago, The Prophet said:

It'd could get a bit tasty if Chelsea don't qualify for the Champions League next season. 

I’m sure Todd would still find a way to pour yet more cash down the drain