Still not worthy of a thread

gbandit

20 hours ago, Tiresias said:

Kane scores so often i think it's just become normal for people, he really is very very good

He's excellent like. You could see him at 34-35 still doing what Owen was beginning to do for us under Keegan at 28-29 for instance and still be one of the best. 

Terrible news. My heart always goes into my mouth when I see notifications like "Former Manchester United goalkeeper Edwin Van Der Sar..."

Here's hoping for positive news and a full recovery

Edited by BlazeT44

That's really awful, I sincerely hope he'll be ok and that they saw him quickly. My father suffered the same but with multiple bleeds which was horrendous and was never the same. Fingers crossed for Edwin.

It looks like Juventus will take a voluntary European ban for 1 season.

Fiorentina will take their place in the Europa Conference League, and despite them reaching the final last season, and Juventus being scheduled to be seeded, they will miss out on being seeded, which will take Aston Villa from the unseeded section, to the seeded bracket.

Athletic Bilbao are also expected to take Osasuna’s place, although whichever club does take Spains allocated space, would be unseeded.

15 minutes ago, Stifler said:

Fiorentina will take their place in the Europa Conference League, and despite them reaching the final last season, and Juventus being scheduled to be seeded, they will miss out on being seeded, which will take Aston Villa from the unseeded section, to the seeded bracket.

Athletic Bilbao are also expected to take Osasuna’s place, although whichever club does take Spains allocated space, would be unseeded.

Why are Bilbao getting Osasuna's place ? 

1 hour ago, Stifler said:

Pathetic from UEFA, Juve just couldn't be fucked with the Conference League. 

Slap them with something  that will make them take notice like a multi year ban from the Champions League. 

10 hours ago, Stifler said:

UEFA should ban Juventus from the Champions League next time they qualify. Shady as fuck that taking the ban when they're not in it. 

2 minutes ago, Doctor Zaius said:

Juventus are a rotten club like. Constantly at it. 

Pretty much a stack of cunts who time and time again have had too little meaningful punishment. Their 2006 relegation and points deduction should have put them out of commission for years but they kept so many of their big players they were back in the Champions League by 2008. By 2011 they were winning 9 Scudettos in a row.

Now they’re pretty much designing the constructs of their own punishment for book rigging.

2 hours ago, Optimistic Nut said:

UEFA should ban Juventus from the Champions League next time they qualify. Shady as fuck that taking the ban when they're not in it. 

It's like a child suggesting a punishment to their parents  to not lose the privileges they really don't want to lose :lol: "I sure hope you won't allow me to play with my action figures for a whole week for my insubordination"  when they only play Fortnite anyway.

2 hours ago, Conjo said:

It's like a child suggesting a punishment to their parents  to not lose the privileges they really don't want to lose :lol: "I sure hope you won't allow me to play with my action figures for a whole week for my insubordination"  when they only play Fortnite anyway.

If you still let me play on my PS5 but you can stop putting broccoli on my dinner, thanks. 

15 hours ago, madras said:

Why are Bilbao getting Osasuna's place ? 

It's pretty devastating what's happened to them actually.

When the current owners took over they found a huge hole in the accounts, went investigating and found out the previous owners had been paying players of other clubs to throw games around 2013. They compiled and handed over all the evidence, the previous owners were convicted several years ago and because of that old black mark against the club name, UEFA have thrown them out for this season, first time they've ever qualified I think.