Still not worthy of a thread

gbandit

3 minutes ago, RS said:

Poor Steve. Wanted to be a G man for decades and goes and picks the wrong side 

Maybe when it comes to aging West End Newcastle radgies there is no right side. Maybe the only way to win the game is not to play at all. 

5 minutes ago, jack j said:

So when does it end though? You can't be a well known notorious family and let people take the piss for owa a year like.

They're gonna either have to put up or fuck off abroad

Stuff has happened recently to the protagonists so to speak, the mad thing is most of it is on YouTube. What fucking world do we live in [emoji38]

10 minutes ago, Charlies said:

Stuff has happened recently to the protagonists so to speak, the mad thing is most of it is on YouTube. What fucking world do we live in [emoji38]

Oo what have I missed?

8 minutes ago, BlueStar said:

Maybe when it comes to aging West End Newcastle radgies there is no right side. Maybe the only way to win the game is not to play at all. 

Agreed, but wraith decided to play purely for the fame and now a bunch of lunatics have dragged him into their gang warfare.  So avoidable. 

3 minutes ago, BlueStar said:

London has young drill gangs putting out sends for each other on Snapchat, we have the fucking type-2 crew pulling this shit. 

Londons got not on a hurst in the centre circle tbf

14 hours ago, gbandit said:

I’m not underrating him as a footballer, I’m saying his attitude is pathetic and that that can be toxic. I’ve seen a bunch of ex-Man U players criticise him for his attitude, Schmeichel being one of them. It might be a leadership quality to be a dickhead when things are going your way, let’s see how it goes if Man U have difficult runs of form 

Aye, just can’t imagine trippier behaving like this

30 minutes ago, Whitley mag said:

To be fair you don’t get entertainment like that in the PL.

Much better than the Fun88 challenge.  Get it in.

On another note, before the Leicester game (I think) there was a van outside Shark bar with a banner on the side calling one of the Sayers’ a rapist.

2 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

My main question is this. Why is no-one in these videos absolutely creased? :lol: A hearse powersliding is objectively hilarious, I don't care what the context is.

It turns faster than Dan Burn too.