Still not worthy of a thread

gbandit

5 hours ago, GideonShandy said:

She did this without gloves.

I can't find any FA or FIFA rule that restricts outfield players from wearing gloves of any sort, as long as they're not adjudged to be potentially dangerous.

Disgusting that pitch. Unwatchable 

14 hours ago, GideonShandy said:

She did this without gloves.

I can't find any FA or FIFA rule that restricts outfield players from wearing gloves of any sort, as long as they're not adjudged to be potentially dangerous.

I've saw similar live at SJP. Long throw fumbled in by a keeper so from coming in to play the ball only ever touched hands.

32 minutes ago, FCB said:

One of the 'nufc' lasses off Twitter has had a police interview and season ticket removed for saying trans women are men

She absolutely comes across as someone you wouldn’t want to have associated with us on Twitter, obviously not the only one. Seen lots of shite she’s spouted on my tl over the past month or so. 

Lads I logged off here last night in bad form and went to the pub. I’d mushrooms at home that I hadn’t open yet. But I came home and took them. Lads I’ve just woke up several hours after the game and I’m here to tell yous fuck football alright 

7 hours ago, Charlies said:

She absolutely comes across as someone you wouldn’t want to have associated with us on Twitter, obviously not the only one. Seen lots of shite she’s spouted on my tl over the past month or so. 

Who is it?

13 hours ago, Decky said:

Lads I logged off here last night in bad form and went to the pub. I’d mushrooms at home that I hadn’t open yet. But I came home and took them. Lads I’ve just woke up several hours after the game and I’m here to tell yous fuck football alright 

I think I want to read more of this.

On 12/11/2023 at 07:09, Decky said:

Is that a Shakespeare quote ?

34 minutes ago, Coffee_Johnny said:

May be making this up… but didn’t Mark McGhee once do something similar? 

Mark McGhee dribbled from just inside the Bradford half, beating about 4 or 5 players to score a last minute winner in 1989. Guess who missed it due to leaving just before? :D