Still not worthy of a thread

gbandit

1 hour ago, 54 said:

How the hell would he clear a DBS if thats hanging over him btw? Especially given he could be coaching young players. Baffling. 

DBS checks show convicted crimes, cautions and some serious allegations, it can't predict or tell you of unknown crimes. It might flag up current court cases, but then it all depends on WHEN the check was done and conviction was made. If the DBS wasn't registered with the barred services then it might not be updated correctly until the current DBS expires (which can be 1-3 years). 

From reading through the details: 

Attacks were in 2019 and 2020

He was arrested on 14 February 2020

He joined Hashtag in 2020 (I can't find when he joined as Hashtag have nuked every page with the guy's name), given the football season runs August - May its possible he joined May 2020? 

He was convincted 2024

So yeah, the DBS system has its flaws. I don't think in this case, if the police weren't aware of what was going on until after the DBS Checks were made then they wouldn't have shown. If they were aware then I can imagine they should have shown up on the advanced checks/barred services. It all depends on when the police and/or social services/CPS first became involved. 

Edited by OCK

4 minutes ago, Dokko said:

Jenas been sacked by BBC?

They'll be scrambling to find replacement presenters and commentators if he has, the fucker gets where water wouldn't.

Here's hoping, he's shite.

9 minutes ago, Dokko said:

Jenas been sacked by BBC?

Just seen that, aye... 'Innappropriate behaviour' apparently. 

Mind that could be impersonating a football pundit.

Whatever it is, I blame the move to Spurs, and out of the 'Goldfish Bowl'.

Edited by TK-421

Just now, TK-421 said:

Just seen that, aye... 'Innappropriate behaviour' apparently. 

Mind that could be impersonating a football pundit.

Ooft he was their golden boy too 

Any idea what he done ? Hearing there was a video of him pissed up, but it doesn't specify what he was doing.....

Shocking tbh, looked like the beeb thought highly of him and was odds on to replace Lineker on motd

Edited by GavMcEl

20 minutes ago, Nucasol said:

Caught sniffing Alex Jones underwear when she left her dressing room unattended.

Im assuming this is a joke? :lol:

2 minutes ago, 54 said:

Im assuming this is a joke? :lol:

But is it @54? I’d suggest such levels of deviancy are hardly a laughing matter. Alex was crestfallen when she walked in and found Jenas stroking one out with her kecks on his face like Bane’s mask.

IMG_6207.jpeg.c25185ff2ca4544c4caccb76e96b15da.jpeg

3 minutes ago, Doctor Zaius said:

He's BBC poster boy, football, the one show, they loved him. Must have done something really shan.  :juicy:

Bet he wishes he was still on the BBC gravy train. 

4 minutes ago, Doctor Zaius said:

He's BBC poster boy, football, the one show, they loved him. Must have done something really shan.  :juicy:

Heard he tipped Spurs to win the League.

The wrong 'un!!