Still not worthy of a thread

gbandit

18 minutes ago, Disco said:

Champions League draw is on. Not gonna lie haven’t got a scooby what’s going on. 

It's a pile of shite, any matches remotely interesting becomes pointless due to the stupid format.

Be good for villa fans mind:

Bayern (h), Leipzig (a), Juventus (h), Brugge (a), Celtic (h), Young Boys (a), Bologna (h), Monaco (a)

Edited by Fezzle

12 minutes ago, Sima said:

Villa with a way easier draw than us last year. The benefit of having some semblance of a co-efficient.

They were still in pot 4. It's just this new format, you were always going to get a lot of easier fixtures as you play teams from your own seeding pot as well, and don't play the same team twice. 

52 minutes ago, Menace said:

image.thumb.png.9f963f7ae11daa48bb609ff1822fb902.png

I don't know if I should laugh or genuinely be concerned

He needs binning off for that red phone case alone.

He’s going to watch James Trafford YouTube compilations on Schiphol airport’s Wi-Fi.

14 minutes ago, Nucasol said:

Time stamp showing he’s on a KLM flight from Newcastle at that time means it can only be the one to the Dam.

8 minutes ago, Fezzle said:

Klm only flying to Amsterdam from Newcastle not a big enough giveaway?

That and the tweet saying he's on a flight to Amsterdam made me lead to thinking that perhaps there was a reason for the MI5 detective work.

21 minutes ago, TBG said:

95% of the forum has that hair cut.

Unlikely to be Mike, but it could be someone on here.

I have that haircut,  that beard, and those clothes. But I can confirm Im still on tyneside.

Forum exclusive.

6 hours ago, Fezzle said:

It's a pile of shite, any matches remotely interesting becomes pointless due to the stupid format.

Be good for villa fans mind:

Bayern (h), Leipzig (a), Juventus (h), Brugge (a), Celtic (h), Young Boys (a), Bologna (h), Monaco (a)

Its just changed to make more cash - all the more reason we need to be pushing to qualify. 

Edited by duo