Still still not worthy of a thread

gbandit

My stepdad is in hospital, and he’s going to be in for a little while yet. We went to put some TV on for him. It’s nearly £30 for 3 days of TV with TNT sports. It’s another £30 for 5 days of Sky Sports. It’s a fucking disgrace.

6 minutes ago, Stifler said:

My stepdad is in hospital, and he’s going to be in for a little while yet. We went to put some TV on for him. It’s nearly £30 for 3 days of TV with TNT sports. It’s another £30 for 5 days of Sky Sports. It’s a fucking disgrace.

Tis shocking the price of these hospital tvs. I think Crammy doesn't charge. 

Having said that, given "capitalism" and the fact loads of people can't afford TNT/Sky in their own homes, I'm not so sure the NHS can afford that luxury 

22 minutes ago, Groundhog63 said:

Tis shocking the price of these hospital tvs. I think Crammy doesn't charge. 

Having said that, given "capitalism" and the fact loads of people can't afford TNT/Sky in their own homes, I'm not so sure the NHS can afford that luxury 

I’m not suggesting the hospital pays for it, but £30 for 3 days for free view and TNT sports is a disgrace, so is £30 for 5 days of Sky Sports.

31 minutes ago, Stifler said:

I’m not suggesting the hospital pays for it, but £30 for 3 days for free view and TNT sports is a disgrace, so is £30 for 5 days of Sky Sports.

Might get myself a gig pushing the RVS trolley on the wards with a side line in snide cards

Find myself fascinated to know what the hell has happened when I see a famous club in trouble. Ajax being 16th in Eredivisie and Basel in Switzerland are mental situations. Basel are on 10 games played, 5 points, rock bottom. 

4 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

Tonali's lawyers are going to try and push for screen month ban according to the Italian reports this morning.

That meant to be three month ban? If so that would be great news all things considered. 

Just now, The Prophet said:

Corrected it, ten months. Still half asleep and autocorrect took over :lol:

How does ten turn into Screen? :lol: 

Anyway, that would basically just be a ban for the rest of this season, which all things being considered, is probably the best we could hope for. It'll basically be like he got a season ending injury.

9 minutes ago, 54 said:

How does ten turn into Screen? :lol: 

Anyway, that would basically just be a ban for the rest of this season, which all things being considered, is probably the best we could hope for. It'll basically be like he got a season ending injury.

I'm not really sure :lol:

Fingers crossed.

1 minute ago, Pixelphish said:

Forgive my ignorance, but do we know what he's done differently to Toney who got 8 months?

It’s a totally different jurisdiction so no point comparing to the bans dished out here. We can use the Fagioli case as reference.