Still still not worthy of a thread

gbandit

Ben white going down like that for a slap, not sure how these people could ever be taken seriously beyond a football pitch.

11 hours ago, Erikse said:

Apparently Cantona is doing concerts now.. Yeah.. The quality is as expected.[emoji38]

He’s playing Gateshead (Sage/Glasshouse) next Sunday. Tickets are £40/50+ 😬

11 hours ago, Erikse said:

Apparently Cantona is doing concerts now.. Yeah.. The quality is as expected.[emoji38]

Amazing. I'd be really disappointed if I went to hear him sing and he was any better than that.

Edited by Checko

On 06/04/2024 at 22:51, Erikse said:

First time Cantona's gone for a song since Howard Wilkinson decided to sell him to Leeds bitter rivals for a third of what he'd pay for Brian Deane half a year later

Find it interesting what Birmingham City have on the go at the minute, new stadium/training facilities etc but are not far off being relegated to L1 

17 hours ago, gbandit said:

[emoji38] just burst out laughing, that is fucking class 

Notable mention to Inter fans casually lobbing a moped onto AC Milan fans too

Surprising that, given he's probably one of the most respected and high profile British journalists around. 

Obviously I agree that redundancies can be awful for many people but I couldn't help but be tickled by this anecdote in response. 'All the best Henry, don't lose your house I've seen it happen'.

Very interesting decision though as he seems so widely respected. One of the few journalists whose name I see shared and actually bother to see what he's got to say. 

Far superior to that Alice band wearing nonce at The Mail. However being a controversial cunt drives clicks and that’s what these bait-led wankers want.

Fucking hell that's a terrible move from the Times. Not going to be any decent newspapers left soon. Mirror and Sun are junk, Express, Telegraph and Mail are toxic, and Guardian chief football writer is a misogynist who has said it would be good to see trans athletes dominate women.

Guessing his articles weren't click baitey enough on-line or pissed off someone senior?

Edited by Turnbull2000