Still still not worthy of a thread

gbandit

11 hours ago, 54 said:

Out of literally anything in the History of football they could have ended it on, they end it on Troy Deeney scoring a goal against Leicester :lol:

Probably my favourite ever goal (other than newcastle ones)

Commentary was top drawer as well

The emotion of that few minutes as a fan. Phwooar

2 hours ago, jack j said:

Probably my favourite ever goal (other than newcastle ones)

Commentary was top drawer as well

The emotion of that few minutes as a fan. Phwooar

Aye it's one of the great footballing moments. Incredible.

15 minutes ago, Sima said:

Aye, just watched it again there.  Absolutely class.

Made me think what the hell happened to Knockaert? Recall Rafa trying and failing to sign him from Brighton before he was player of the year in our Championship winning season. He’s playing in the French second division, aged 31. 

10 hours ago, Froggy said:

:lol: Find it hilarious how people are using this negatively against Ten Hag. 

He has given him ample chances. He was late again to training despite all of this going on but was spotted playing FIFA at 3am yet claims he has a sleep problem. He's a waste of space.

I'd say it's unlikely he plays for us again and Ten Hag is fully backed by the fans on the matter.

The kid seems completely void of any intelligence.

2 minutes ago, madras said:

Missed Henry and Pires trying it for Arsenal ?

I remember it now that I rewatched it but I’d forgotten about it to be honest. Was it in a game they’d won anyway? For some reason it’s a really faint memory 

30 minutes ago, gbandit said:

Blatant corruption, for a club that had £1.5bn debt wiped out. Hope little old Chelsea get some more handouts so they can continue running so effectively

Argh don’t make me defend Chelsea but the debt is totally irrelevant. The owners wiped the debt, which wasn’t real debt as it was owed to the former owner. 

That deal is definitely dodgy but loads are in the league, the only reason it got delayed is because it’s related party right? After all city have a bunch of bogus sponsors. 

The company didn’t exist did it until very recently? With no evidence of turnover? There’s a difference between dodgy (e.g. companies partly owned by the owners etc) and a company being created for the sole purpose of fudging a sponsorship deal.

I’m also talking about it being a disgrace that a club can be allowed to go into £1.5bn debt that just gets absorbed by its corrupt owner. What is the point of a FFP framework if that is allowed to happen?