Still still not worthy of a thread

gbandit

4 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

Probably his only option. GB News sports show. 

Thing is, he's not done too bad in his two jobs to date, got Bristol Rovers promoted, did a half decent job at Fleetwood. If he'd just kept his mouth shut he'd have probably got himself another League 2 job, but instead he insists or being a fucking arse, which makes him super unemployable.

God knows how/where this poll was conducted but surprised to see us squeezed on to the end of Everton's list. Can't believe our fans are still that pissed at Villa, too.

Listing 5 rivals feels a bit excessive though tbf so I guess it'll get tenuous by the fourth or fifth for most. 

Edited by wormy

24 minutes ago, El Prontonise said:

Sunderland only 72% for us.  :anguish:

From 5 years ago too so it's not exactly too far removed from derby days. 89% in the opposite direction. 

27 minutes ago, wormy said:

God knows how/where this poll was conducted but surprised to see us squeezed on to the end of Everton's list. Can't believe our fans are still that pissed at Villa, too.

Listing 5 rivals feels a bit excessive though tbf so I guess it'll get tenuous by the fourth or fifth for most. 

Was five years ago so Villa makes sense. That’s why Arsenal have Stoke so high. Also why Villa’s rivals are more realistic.

Feature on SSN now with bassey and iwomi. Question was who got more yellows between tiote, diouff, kouyate and Zaha. Was amazed diouff had most of them

1 hour ago, ste_ne24 said:

How late can they change fixtures for TV? I've got a ticket for Forest away again in the home end and was looking to book the train ticket.

Already changed for TV so you are safe.

During the match yesterday they mentioned a wild stat that I had never heard before. They said that when Sunderland won the top flight in 1936 that it was the last time a team in stripes won the title in the top flight.

So when we win it a few seasons we'll be the first team in stripes to win the title in almost 100 years.

Edited by cubaricho

Extremely weird in all honesty, obviously more than weird in our culture and actually a crime potentially. Why would a 31 year old want to be with someone in school for years? Especially a 31 year old who must have a lot of options

So Paqueta is out for 4 weeks, Bowen may be out for some weeks, Antonio is still injured, and Kudus is off to AFCON? Good lord, I can't even imagine how boring their games will be in the future. And how much worse they will look.