Still still not worthy of a thread

gbandit

10 minutes ago, Dr.Spaceman said:

Ha, good point. Strange one to buy, they've been a mediocre, nothing club for what seems like forever.

On paper they’ve got potential I guess. Brum is a big city and all that. 

On 19/06/2024 at 20:27, joeyt said:

Who are your favourite ever players from the below nations? 

Italy: 

France: 

Spain:

Holland:

Pirlo

Would say Ben Arfa but from those that have been regulars for the nation, I'd say Griezmann

Iniesta

Robben

On 23/06/2024 at 08:28, McDog said:

Irish lads on here, I have a question. My observations from very far away is that the sport popularity in the country is as follows:

Hurling

Gaelic Football 

Football

Rugby

Is this way off?

Gaelic football

Football

Hurling

Rugby

Hurling is pretty niche even in Ireland. In the places that play it its number 1 but a non entity in large parts of the country

Been watching the season highlights vids of some of our players like Bruno/Isak/Hall/Gordon etc now as I havent had time or interest to follow the early stages of the Euros. 

We’ve got so much fucking talent in this team. Give us a season with few injuries and we will fuck shit up

On 25/06/2024 at 00:20, Rafalove said:

The Chrinicle website is actually unusable. If they’re this desperate for advertisement then they might aswell just fold. It’s sad to say it, but it’s true.

Its every Reach Media website. Rancid. 

On 24/06/2024 at 19:20, Rafalove said:

The Chrinicle website is actually unusable. If they’re this desperate for advertisement then they might aswell just fold. It’s sad to say it, but it’s true.

I find it works okay if you put it in reader mode, cuts out the shitty ads

Just now, joeyt said:

On what grounds are you saying she should be banned from SJP?

In her latest behaviour she’s holding up sexually explicit signs in football stadiums. She’s constantly flashing herself outside stadiums ahead of games etc.

3 minutes ago, Stifler said:

In her latest behaviour she’s holding up sexually explicit signs in football stadiums. She’s constantly flashing herself outside stadiums ahead of games etc.

No idea who she is but what's all that got to do with you? 

I'll let you into a secret, SJP is not a creche. Some people around me swear, that Pickford goalie has awful things said against him.