Group B: England, Iran, United States, Wales (England and USA qualify)

Big River

2 hours ago, RodneyCisse said:

How would sky know Saka is starting?

Our team has leaked before every game so far, hasn’t it? I’m sure they got the first two bang on a day before. I think most of the other changes mentioned before the third game, were also correct. 

12 minutes ago, Colos Short and Curlies said:

move heard a different rumour (it’s on Twitter but I’ve had it from someone within the game).

if it’s true , (a) it’s a shame that he’s had to leave but (b) good on him

Is that about him being gay? 

2 minutes ago, tgarve said:

Is that about him being gay? 

more that he’s about to be open about it, but yes.

I was speaking to a junior ref the other day and whilst not known within the game it is ‘known’. 

could of course be bollocks and he was just really struggling with being out there but not having a chance of any game time

8 minutes ago, Colos Short and Curlies said:

more that he’s about to be open about it, but yes.

I was speaking to a junior ref the other day and whilst not known within the game it is ‘known’. 

could of course be bollocks and he was just really struggling with being out there but not having a chance of any game time

He’s got a girlfriend 

It’s such a nonsense article when you consider he came in as a late call up for the Euros, and him not watching football has not held him back from fitting into Potters tactical system or Artetas where he’s had a very good start to the season. 

I guess this is what happens when you ask for privacy, certain quarters of the media will just guess in an attempt to get you to spill the beans. He isn’t part of Arsenals group for the friendlies so I’d guess something that has seriously effected him has made him require a break. All the speculation from the Star and little wankpots on Twitter feels rancid.