Group B: England, Iran, United States, Wales (England and USA qualify)

Big River

I believe the Minnesota Loons are showing the game on the stadium big screen. That sounds like so much fun but I'm too lazy to walk the half mile, plus it's 44f degrees out there.

Edited by McDog

19 minutes ago, cubaricho said:

I’m not actually expecting to win but I think there is some serious over valuing of England going on in here. :lol: 

Got to the semi finals and final of the last two tournaments and just won our first game 6-2 man, of course we're upbeat!

7 minutes ago, Astroblack said:

Just wanna remind the Americans, Jude Bellingham has 9 goals in 22 appearances for Dortmund this season. Have any of your players scored 9 goals this season? 19 btw ;)

Well, yeah. Ferreira scored 18 for FC Dallas.

Edited by Tomato Deuce

In fairness, I do think USA are better than they showed in the second half against Wales. Not an opponent to underestimate and pre Iran, I do believe most would mark this game down as a draw with our form heading into this tournament. 

It’s our game to lose, man for man we are better but I’m still unsure which England are going to show up at this point to be honest. 

14 minutes ago, Astroblack said:

Just wanna remind the Americans, Jude Bellingham has 9 goals in 22 appearances for Dortmund this season. Have any of your players scored 9 goals this season? 19 btw ;)

Stoked to see how many he scores in black and white after the new year.