Group F: Belgium, Canada, Morocco, Croatia (Morocco and Croatia qualify)

Big River

Belgium absolutely honking but they’ll be better second half. 

2 minutes ago, Shak said:

Remember being furious that one summer we were linked with Hoilett lots but didn't get him.

Horrific diving little cunt. Never forget, never forgive.

Gutted for Canada.

Always had a soft spot for some reason and would love to have had them at SJP for a world cup game.

Its like they're better coached but not better individually, like being better than a mate on a football game but him having by far the beter team. The passes, the moves are right but he can just bloot one.

Witzel - never got the point of that.

Hope they get something at this world cup, a win or at least a few goals as I've a horrible feeling they won't.

12 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

Little interesting fact, Jon Herdman coached me when I played for Sunderland when I was a kid.

Aye. My Dad's just said he was a community coach there, he might have heard that wrong and he was actually higher up than that, did a bit of that myself (community level) for them having a few connections and a failed career. Name doesn't ring a bell but a few of us talked about this 'football coach USA' thing that was going around and based in Durham at the time as a way to make a better living from it.

Edited by Jonas

1 minute ago, Jonas said:

Aye. My Dad's just said he was a community coach there, he might have heard that wrong and he was actually higher up than that, did a bit of that myself (community level) for them having a few connections and a failed career. Name doesn't ring a bell but a few of us talked about this 'football coach USA' thing that was going around and based in Durham at the time as a way to make a better living from it.

All I really remember about him was him being very into high intensity sessions, used to love playing music during them, then he left pretty soon to go to New Zealand 

3 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

All I really remember about him was him being very into high intensity sessions, used to love playing music during them, then he left pretty soon to go to New Zealand 

Definitely above my level then. Was just kids with me. Though one us went on to manage Whitley Bay at Wembley iirc and certainly one of the Shields.

Edited by Jonas