Group H: Portugal, Ghana, Uruguay, South Korea (Portugal and South Korea qualify)

Big River

1 minute ago, Big Geordie said:

Ghana have been really pish since they missed the pen. Disappointing.

To be fair if I missed a pen at the World Cup I’d probably just walk off the pitch and jump into the ocean :lol:

Edited by oldtype

This World Cup is hilarious :lol: :lol: I have been sitting here maniacally laughing in the twenty minutes since the penalty. A shame it had to be Ayew, but to wait twelve+ years for redemption just to do that. :lol:

6 minutes ago, Disco said:

Kudus is what Martins thought he was.

I don't understand how these are similar players, Kudus is dribbler above anything else, young Obafemi just sprinted around the pitch and smashed goals in at a random rate much higher than Kudus.

2 minutes ago, Segun Oluwaniyi said:

This World Cup is hilarious :lol: :lol: I have been sitting here maniacally laughing in the twenty minutes since the penalty. A shame it had to be Ayew, but to wait twelve+ years for redemption just to do that. :lol:

I don't understand how these are similar players, Kudus is dribbler above anything else, young Obafemi just sprinted around the pitch and smashed goals in at a random rate much higher than Kudus.

Insanely hard shot off the left and absolutely rapid. Granted they play in totally different positions and my mind is absolutely clouded by that blaster at Anfield.

Ghana have been absolutely dreadful.

I think that is a penalty, but understand how the ref could come to that decision, tbh. Very lucky. Amartey is a disastrous defender. I do not understand how he has lasted this long in the Premier League or how Black Stars cannot find anyone better. He shutout SE in the qualifier, so maybe I should not talk.