Newcastle United 1-0 Chelsea (12/11/2022)

Disco

Just now, Tiresias said:

Controlled it, only team likely to score but we also aren't likely to score if we played 180 minutes. It's chelsea a 0-0 wouldn't be the worst response but i hope ASM and Wilson can come on and do something

Last 2 league games we’ve been knackered Man, even we smashed Southampton it was a poor performance. Players Need a break now

Just now, buzz said:

Bruno's been poor

I think he's been excellent apart from when it comes to making a meaningful forward pass. His precision where that is concerned has been off for a few weeks now tbh.

We're by far the better side here. 

2 minutes ago, 54 said:

The intensity in that half was insane, we've played some really nice stuff, been comfortably the better team, just lacking that final finish ATM.

45 to go, can see it stepping up in the final 3rd  changes tiredness etc

1 minute ago, Unbelievable said:

Is that the rule nowadays? Seems well odd. I can understand a pen not given if it hits the arm in front of the body, but this stopped a cross coming in front of goal. Should be a pen really

I agree, but think it is the rule. Who bloody knows? Seems to change every week.

Been the better side but not by miles. Frustrating game in many ways but we've not looked in any danger. Wilson on at half time for a bit more mobility up front and I think we win this. No-one's played poorly, but Bruno looks a little frustrated, almost like he's trying too hard. Think the penalty miss might be weighing on him a bit.

1 minute ago, davidnolan13 said:

So you can't jump up with your arms despite that being a natural way to jump but you can plant your hands when sliding?

Not sure where else you would expect his hands to be when sliding in, hes just supporting his body weight.