Our Shithousery

The Prophet

In that footage of the halftime tunnel bust up does Mad Dog shoulder barge the Southampton coach out of the way so Burn can have a free go at the player waiting for him ?

Edited by Ben

2 hours ago, PauloGeordio said:

Agreed. It helped us so much in the 22/23 season. It was pretty much none existent the last one.

Which was so strange. Stranger to hear him comment about that, because I'd kind of thought the change had come through management decision - maybe due to the FA persecuting us for beating their favourites or something.

Not that he'll ever say it, but I'd be interested to hear his analysis of why it went away, in that case. Because it was different right from the beginning of the season - nothing to do with injuries or fatigue on this occasion.

31 minutes ago, 80 said:

Which was so strange. Stranger to hear him comment about that, because I'd kind of thought the change had come through management decision - maybe due to the FA persecuting us for beating their favourites or something.

Not that he'll ever say it, but I'd be interested to hear his analysis of why it went away, in that case. Because it was different right from the beginning of the season - nothing to do with injuries or fatigue on this occasion.

Yeah I thought it had been instructed top down as the previous season it was such a successful part of our game, then nothing. Hope it’s back for good this season! 

23 minutes ago, Joelinton7 said:

Is this shithouse?

Standard holding the keeper back type stuff, easy yellow. Looks worse due to Neto selling it like a JBL clothesline.

I'd be foaming if it happened to Pope, to be honest. And that's including the fact his arm was down across his chest rather than over his throat, too.

1 hour ago, 80 said:

I'd be foaming if it happened to Pope, to be honest. And that's including the fact his arm was down across his chest rather than over his throat, too.

Not a single PL player is going to be able to pull Popey down like that tho. Nor would he sell it that way.

On 23/08/2024 at 16:49, PauloGeordio said:

Unleash the beasts. We’re fucking animals! Stepped up since the return of Big Joe [emoji38]

I liked how Burn took out the goalkeeper, but tell Joelinton to maybe be a tiny bit more careful next time.:lol:

Edited by Erikse

8 minutes ago, Kanji said:

Not a single PL player is going to be able to pull Popey down like that tho. Nor would he sell it that way.

Well, valid about Popey being too big for most to hook that high, but I don't think the guy is selling at all. He's genuinely taken down.

13 minutes ago, Kanji said:

:lol: I haven’t half read some nonsense in here about it. It was cynical and blatant, but obviously only a yellow card offense - there’s no need to make shit up though.

Edited by leffe186

21 minutes ago, Erikse said:

I liked how Burn took out the goalkeeper, but tell Joelinton to maybe be a tiny bit more careful next time.:lol:

Yeah he certainly took it to a whole other level! [emoji38]