Our Shithousery

The Prophet

I really like Brentford as a team personally, Frank has done an incredible job tactically with them, although I'm not sure how long it will last without an injection of players and an evolution of how they play. They'll not continue to pick up outrageous results against the top sides like they have and teams relying on physical dominance rarely stay in the honeymoon phase for more than a season or two from the top of my head.

Brentford and Frank have done a great job but I’ve never understood the love in from some quarters for them. 

Seems very bitter from Frank but is only to be expected. 

PS, Tindall chatting to the 4th official doesn’t do much for us yesterday did it. 😂

1 hour ago, Skeletor said:

What a boring creep he is. Can't stop moaning about this defeat.

Eh ? He even says they did it as well, more than normal. 

And he's right. We all get pissed off when we see it happen against us or watching games as a neutral. We're just happy now because we've seen years of it working against us and we've been nice losers.

6 minutes ago, Tisd09 said:

Brentford and Frank have done a great job but I’ve never understood the love in from some quarters for them. 

Seems very bitter from Frank but is only to be expected. 

PS, Tindall chatting to the 4th official doesn’t do much for us yesterday did it. 😂

The love in is for the "plucky little club". Once they've been there 4 or 5yrs they become a Palace.

Frank is spot on and very measured in his comments. Goalies psyching out penalty takers is the least of my concerns, but what's wrong with wanting more honesty in the game? I hate cheats, and only complaining about it when it hurts you is pathetic, small behaviour.

37 minutes ago, brummie said:

Jesus, our match against you next week is going to have a ball-in-play time of about 10 minutes.

El Shithousico. 

As long as we win it

You can win the rest of your games to get into Europe 😂

1 hour ago, Ace said:

As long as we win it

You can win the rest of your games to get into Europe 😂

I'd rather be playing a decent side like you than another Forest tbh. We're much better against teams that can play than dross that needs breaking down.

Will be a change from the usual bottom of the table shite-fest of the last years.

Bet it was us disgusting, time wasting Shithouses that made the ref and VAR look at the second penalty incident for five fucking minutes and then still only added on 3 minutes at the end of the half. 

Fabian Schar goes down within the first 5 minutes of every game. Pope always goes down whenever we need a rejig. 

You can't revel in our shithousery and also claim it's bullshit like. :lol: There are some things thrown at us that's nonsense, like timewasting, but everything else is pretty true like. 

1 minute ago, Kid Icarus said:

Fabian Schar goes down within the first 5 minutes of every game. Pope always goes down whenever we need a rejig. 

You can't revel in our shithousery and also claim it's bullshit like. :lol: There are some things thrown at us that's nonsense, like timewasting, but everything else is pretty true like. 

What's brilliant about it is we obviously invented it as no one has caught on to doing it.

It's a classic case which we've learned.  We just follow the trend and it works for us a lot of times just as it works for others a lot of times.

Swings and roundabouts when you look at it throughout the season.

Normally we used to be far too honest.

3 hours ago, RobsonsWonderland said:

https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/mark-lawrenson-hits-out-newcastle-26674492

Hate the miserable twat anyway but where is this crap coming from about our players going down with fake injuries all the time?

Are they still moaning about the Liverpool away game?

If there was one person who springs to mind when talking about ‘taking the fun out of football’, that miserable twat would be right at the top of the list.

What a fucking weirdo, Lawro. :lol: 

FYI, people have been going down in all sports to receive whatever treatment or not and coaches have always used stoppages to try and relay info to their players - it's only highlighted more these days because anybody with an internet connection with a mic or camera or keyboard can "talk" about it.