Our Shithousery

The Prophet

11 minutes ago, bowlingcrofty said:

When I did the stadium tour the bloke who ran it said that every away changing room is made as shit as possible. Apparently we’ve taken the thermometers off the showers so they can only be used on one temperature :lol: 

Yeah the lady who did my tour said the same 😂 also said they don’t put a clock up in there either.

17 minutes ago, bowlingcrofty said:

When I did the stadium tour the bloke who ran it said that every away changing room is made as shit as possible. Apparently we’ve taken the thermometers off the showers so they can only be used on one temperature :lol: 

Why would we want to piss them off after the match? Assuming they're not showering pre-game [emoji38]

2 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

Yeah the lady who did my tour said the same 😂 also said they don’t put a clock up in there either.

Had one with the bairn last week, he said they have disabled the stat and turn the heating up hours before and also leave the showers running at times so it's nice and steamy/humid. :lol:

I take it with a pinch of salt but no doubt they do these things at times. 

Apparently Southampton have a floor to ceiling mirror on the back of cubicle doors so you're staring at yourself whilst shitting, along with a Southampton shirt on the mirror so looks like you're wearing it :lol:

2 minutes ago, Wilson said:

Had one with the bairn last week, he said they have disabled the stat and turn the heating up hours before and also leave the showers running at times so it's nice and steamy/humid. :lol:

Apparently Southampton have a floor to ceiling mirror on the back of cubicle doors so you're staring at yourself whilst shitting, along with a Southampton shirt on the mirror so looks like you're wearing it :lol:

It's clearly working a treat 😂

7 minutes ago, Wilson said:

Quite a lot of clubs do stuff like this I think. Some out pillars up and make the changing rooms an L shape so the managers can’t see all the players. :lol: 

43 minutes ago, Superior Acuña said:

Surely we've got the resources now to have someone personalizing it each week. Haunting images from team x's or their players' past. Missed penalties etc. 

Get this up before the weekend

3500.jpg?width=1200&height=1200&quality=

That would fire the opposition players up tbh.

Like Dyer saying he should take Scholes place in the England squad = Scholes hat trick.

43 minutes ago, El Prontonise said:

That would fire the opposition players up tbh.

Like Dyer saying he should take Scholes place in the England squad = Scholes hat trick.

Dunno, I agree booing and comments like Dyer's fire players up, I don't think that's the same thing as reminding them of haunting moments of failure that they don't want in their head in pressure moments.

Edited by Superior Acuña

36 minutes ago, Superior Acuña said:

Dunno, I agree booing and comments like Dyer's fire players up, I don't think that's the same thing as reminding them of haunting moments of failure that they don't want in their head in pressure moments.

Nah, if you do it then you do it subtly.  Anything that's direct in people's faces will backfire.

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, ExiledGeordie said:

If we shithouse we have to take shit housing in the chin ffs 

Usually when say Longstaff goes down, the physio comes on and they at least have to go off. Arsenal got away with acting poleaxed and then waving away the physio away every single time. Need to add that to the repertoire ;)

• 5 months later...
5 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

Have we toned this down to our determent this season? It does feel like we're a bit less "streetwise" this season.

Would imagine the fact that refs are whacking yellow cards out for next to fuck all now is having an effect.

We gotta figure out how to do this within the rules then, it’s sorely lacking in our play. Shithousing / gamesmanship etc. I honestly believe we beat Liverpool, WHam and Wolves if we did what we did last season.

2 minutes ago, Kanji said:

We gotta figure out how to do this within the rules then, it’s sorely lacking in our play. Shithousing / gamesmanship etc. I honestly believe we beat Liverpool, WHam and Wolves if we did what we did last season.

We're definitely lacking a bit of our old bite.