The Quarter Finals: Croatia, Argentina, Morocco, and France through

Anyone who doesn’t think Saka wasn’t fouled needs to give their head a shake. He could have went down on the 1st contact but he then gets hit on the thigh which clearly takes his leg away. You can’t ride that kind of contact. 

Just now, Tsunami said:

Anyone who doesn’t think Saka wasn’t fouled needs to give their head a shake. He could have went down on the 1st contact but he then gets hit on the thigh which clearly takes his leg away. You can’t ride that kind of contact. 

No contact was enough for a foul,especially the legs up and swivel at the end.

1 minute ago, Yorkie said:

:lol: shocked at anyone not thinking it's a foul, like. He rotates his thigh into Saka when the ball is nowhere near the man. 

Meh, whatever.  

Exactly. Been an even game and we have been totally fucked over. Not even up for debate ? 

2 minutes ago, cubaricho said:

I agree that it gets called 99 times out of 100. I just don’t agree that it should. It’s the very definition of playing for the foul.  

And when you play weak as fuck like that (mentally and physically) you’ll get punished. I’d be absolutely furious at a NUFC player for going down like that if it lead to the other team getting a goal. 

It's still a foul if you've played for it though? You can buy a foul and the opponent is the mug.

I don't even think Saka played for it tbh, he was weaker but it was still won unfairly. 

Anyway, on we go. 

2 minutes ago, Tsunami said:

Anyone's who's ever played football knows that's a foul.