The Quarter Finals: Croatia, Argentina, Morocco, and France through

1 hour ago, Aiston said:

Seeing Argentina get so much shit and Netherlands protected despite being just as bad with their bullshittery is nuts :lol:

The Dutch have a history of it as long as any South American side.

I mean, that’s just very obviously not true :lol:

1 hour ago, Flip said:

As a Brazilian that’s my opinion. :lol: and as a Newcastle and PL fan as well. Fucking shit refs in England. Hope the Brazilian fucks it up tonight as well.

The refs in European football in general (based on UEFA competitions) are worse than English refs. Can’t comment on South American refs as I haven’t watched them consistently since I was in my 20s.

1 hour ago, leffe186 said:

The refs in European football in general (based on UEFA competitions) are worse than English refs. Can’t comment on South American refs as I haven’t watched them consistently since I was in my 20s.

I disagree. South American refs are worse than Europeans, but the quality of the English refs is one of the lowest in Europe for me. At least the top leagues. All leagues have bad eggs, but the whole PL refereeing group is beyond terrible. Anthony Taylor and Michael Oliver refereeing the WC says it all.

Just now, Thomson Mouse said:

It’s like listening to a pissed up Glaswegian version of Bruce commentating 

He had to apologise the other day for getting too excited...no one could understand him ;D