League Cup Quarter Final Draw - Newcastle vs Leicester

1 minute ago, CaliMag said:

I think our win will make this easier because Rogers will not field a full strength team in an attempt to try to shield his squad from a potentially demoralizing loss and prioritize the league. 

They have a big local game against Forest the Saturday after as well. 

4 minutes ago, Coffee_Johnny said:

If we get to the final, I know…, will you have more chance of a ticket if you’ve been to all/most League Cup games? 

I imagine it’ll pretty much all go to season ticket holders. If there’s any left over I imagine it’ll be a members scramble.

1 minute ago, Coffee_Johnny said:

If we get to the final, I know…, will you have more chance of a ticket if you’ve been to all/most League Cup games? 

Possibly. Nobody knows. I’d think (based on absolutely nothing) they’d go down the normal loyalty points route first, but there’s probably only 10-15k of ST holders that will have any points, so that’s only about half the allocation. 

Maybe after that they will go to who bought tickets for the previous round, but plenty went through general sale, so I don’t think they’d give those folk priority over ST holders that didn’t go.

If we do find ourselves in the final though, whatever method they decide upon, you can guarantee there will be a tidal wave of bitching and moaning.

3 minutes ago, NUFCDoog said:

Aye even every season ticket holder won't be guaranteed a seat so I doubt there'll be any form of priority given to those that went to the earlier games who aren't STHs.

I know we’ve probably got more ST holders than the total allocation would be, but not every single ST is going to want to go. Obviously first chance of winning something etc. will mean that the vast majority will, but some will not want or travel that far or just not be able to afford it as the tickets are usually pretty expensive.

I’d reckon every ST that wants one would get one. Probably wouldn’t leave many left over mind. 

Sounds like L7 ST holders will be able to get their own seats rather than having to choose the lower bowl on Friday. Apart from those in the blocks next to the away fans (depending on how many Leicester take).