The Europeometer™ (2023/24)

Rich

The TopFourometer™ (2023/24)  

625 members have voted

1. 1. How likely are we to finish top four this season? 0 = nee chance, 5 = can’t call it, 10 = nailed on marra

1 minute ago, 54 said:

On Thursday we want Brighton and Man United to draw right? Would mean Brighton stay at arms length and Man United stay behind us having played the same amount.

A Man United win or a draw would be fine.

Calmed down a bit after that ?

In all seriousness we should be fine, if in the next 2 games we only pick up a point (which is very unlikely) and assuming Liverpool win both then we'd still be 4 points ahead (with still probably better GD) with three games left two at home to Leicester and Brighton and away to Chelsea.

2 minutes ago, BonesJones said:

How annoying that 6 of the points they have came from us. If just 3 of those were missing and were for us instead then this situation would look completely different.

I don't think there's a single other team in the league I'd be more angry over having done the double on us. I'm gagging for Everton to go down more than any other team in a while yet I'd gladly swap our Liverpool and Everton results.

1 minute ago, Kid Icarus said:

I'm confident like, but there are still plenty of reasons that I'll not bore you with for why I'm not relaxed about it yet.

This is exactly where I'm at right now. Confident but not relaxed

Edited by Jack27

5 minutes ago, BonesJones said:

How annoying that 6 of the points they have came from us. If just 3 of those were missing and were for us instead then this situation would look completely different.

No complaints about their win at St James, but the loss at Anfield was just a pure heist. Fuck the 8 mins extra time, we scored two perfectly good goals before VAR got to work for their paymasters. They weren't coming back from 2-0 down.

1 minute ago, Displayname said:

Remember that Southampton vs Liverpool will be Southamptons last home game in the premier league for the time being. They are going to give their best without having any pressure on them.

I really like Southampton as a club. Don't know why but part of me is a bit sad to see them going down. :lol:

4 minutes ago, Froggy said:

I really like Southampton as a club. Don't know why but part of me is a bit sad to see them going down. :lol:

I respect them as a club that have often brought quality players through their academy. They’ve got a long history mainly in the Premier League and have generally always been a really unpredictable side, picking up freak results seemingly more than other average to poor teams. Not that fussed about them going down but hope they’re not down long term

For those worried about Liverpool, here's another way of putting it:

Liverpool need to win 3 out of 5 just to get level with us, so then it becomes, who can score more points, Liverpool in 2 games or us in 5.