The Europeometer™ (2023/24) - permutations in O.P.

Rich

The TopFourometer™ (2023/24)  

621 members have voted

1. 1. How likely are we to finish top four this season? 0 = nee chance, 5 = can’t call it, 10 = nailed on marra

1 minute ago, Ronaldo said:

Man U and Brighton have zero chance of making top 4. They’re nowhere near good enough. 

Well if everything is so certain, might as well end the season now tbh.

Just now, Ronaldo said:

It’s Villa we need to finish above for top 4. The rest of the top 4 are just too good. United and Brighton aren’t relevant.

Agree, but we arent relevant either if we cant win an away game.

2 minutes ago, Ronaldo said:

It’s Villa we need to finish above for top 4. The rest of the top 4 are just too good. United and Brighton aren’t relevant.

Reeks of when you said Federer would never get back to #1 this. :lol:

You're calling teams above you in the table irrelevant. Have a word. 

2 minutes ago, 54 said:

Well if everything is so certain, might as well end the season now tbh.

I literally just said the opposite. 4th / 5th is to play for and we’re a better side than Man U and Brighton who’ll likely finish 7th / 8th.

Notwithstanding any mitigating circumstances, teams that play shit, scrape wins and are regularly humiliated whenever they play anyone decent shouldn't be anywhere near the top 4 come the end of a season this competitive. Eventually they get found out.

Last season that was Spurs, this year unless they turn a corner it's Man United. They've only just barely started having a tough run of games.

Edited by Kid Icarus

1 minute ago, Froggy said:

Do you still believe the ATROCIOUS performances by your team are because Varane is injured and Onana is new to the Premier league.  Like, nowt to do with Ten Bob?

1 minute ago, Froggy said:

Fucking hell, when was that - 10 years ago? [emoji38]

Man U aren’t relevant to our season in the context of top 4. Why? Because they’re not good enough to achieve top 4. I hope that’s clear. Why you so bothered about Man U anyway?

2 minutes ago, Rod said:

Do you still believe the ATROCIOUS performances by your team are because Varane is injured and Onana is new to the Premier league.  Like, nowt to do with Ten Bob?

I think missing two high class centre backs is very important aye, but I don't believe I've ever said it's nothing to do with Ten Hag. He's made some really questionable decisions. Martial over Hojlund today another one. 

He's in a little bit of trouble given that our next two games are Bayern and Liverpool. 

3 minutes ago, Ronaldo said:

Fucking hell, when was that - 10 years ago? [emoji38]

Man U aren’t relevant to our season in the context of top 4. Why? Because they’re not good enough to achieve top 4. I hope that’s clear. Why you so bothered about Man U anyway?

Don't go down this route. :lol: I've been one of your biggest defenders in the past. You're a way better poster than to be coming out with that nonsense. 

10 minutes ago, Froggy said:

Don't go down this route. :lol: I've been one of your biggest defenders in the past. You're a way better poster than to be coming out with that nonsense. 

I get being able to give it out but not take it is a symptom of soreness so I’ll leave it there, you big wet blanket. My Man U supporting fiancée (from Didsbury - proper fan) is in a little strop also.

12 minutes ago, Froggy said:

I think missing two high class centre backs is very important aye, but I don't believe I've ever said it's nothing to do with Ten Hag. He's made some really questionable decisions. Martial over Hojlund today another one. 

He's in a little bit of trouble given that our next two games are Bayern and Liverpool. 

Purely hypothetical, but if he loses those two games is he going to be on the chopping block? What's the feeling amongst the fan base in terms of how bad would things potentially be allowed to get?

23 minutes ago, Ronaldo said:

I get being able to give it out but not take it is a symptom of soreness so I’ll leave it there, you big wet blanket. My Man U supporting fiancée (from Didsbury - proper fan) is in a little strop also.

:lol: you know I can take it. Thickest skin on here. Your patter is just better than that.

21 minutes ago, Keegans Export said:

Purely hypothetical, but if he loses those two games is he going to be on the chopping block? What's the feeling amongst the fan base in terms of how bad would things potentially be allowed to get?

He'd definitely be on the block losing both, but the manner of the defeat also matters. 

I would think he'd survive two losses, but we would then need to go on a pretty decent run for him to continue in the job. 

It's fairly clear what the best team is now. If he continues with the silly decisions he only has himself to blame. 

Jim'll fix it anyway. :anguish:

44 minutes ago, Froggy said:

Who are the two high class centre backs?

Just now, El Prontonise said:

Varane isn't high class nowadays.

You've been against Varane for years Neesy and I've never understood it. He's elite, and he's our best centre back. As good as Martinez is, Varane is much better. 

Just now, Froggy said:

You know who they are. Why are you asking?

Martinez I agree but who is the other?

Because I'm hoping you don't mention Varane, he's been on the bench for weeks. So he's hardly injured. It's either a falling out or Ten Hag doesn't fancy him