The Europeometer™ (2023/24)

Rich

The TopFourometer™ (2023/24)  

625 members have voted

1. 1. How likely are we to finish top four this season? 0 = nee chance, 5 = can’t call it, 10 = nailed on marra

3 minutes ago, Cf said:

I mean we all joke but if Man Utd win today then Froggy is perma banned from the forum yeah?

After waiting 47 or so years just to finish ahead of them in the league, if they nick our European place quite frankly I want the UN called on him.

41 minutes ago, Cf said:

I mean we all joke but if Man Utd win today then Froggy is perma banned from the forum yeah?

If we win today you'll be getting a picture of me in a hot tub with a beer and a cigar. 

It ain't happening chief. Enjoy the conference league. 

Just now, Froggy said:

If we win today you'll be getting a picture of me in a hot tub with a beer and a cigar

Frustrated Clint Eastwood GIF

3 minutes ago, Froggy said:

If we win today you'll be getting a picture of me in a hot tub with a beer and a cigar. 

See, now I'm conflicted with what result I this afternoon.

Posted (edited)
29 minutes ago, Froggy said:

Alarm Siren GIF

Edited by Abacus

You're all sick and I've took screenshots of all your devious acts to be used in the near future for personal gain. 

So there’s a decent chance that two of the biggest nations have Heidenheim and Torino as their team in the Conference League? That would increase our chances of success if we do qualify! 

Come on Man City, please don’t fuck this up. 

Just now, NSG said:

Twitter nonces saying that Man City have to win in 90 mins today for us to make Europe, rather than just overall winning. Surely this would have picked up by now

Absolute load of bollocks

Man Utd have been shit all season, offering up loads of chances. Hope today Man City are clinical, job done at HT and we can chat all 2nd half about ideal European away days and laugh at ETH.

I’ve stuck £20 on Man Utd in 90 7/1 and also to win it 9/2 to soften the inevitable when it happens which will literally sum our season up!