The Europeometer™ (2023/24)

Rich

The TopFourometer™ (2023/24)  

625 members have voted

1. 1. How likely are we to finish top four this season? 0 = nee chance, 5 = can’t call it, 10 = nailed on marra

19 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

Aye. That and he more or less says that he's not quite as confident about our chances as he was a few weeks back. 

Can't disagree with him, I'm more like an 8 now than a 9, but I think I might prefer him not saying that in public :lol:

3 hours ago, The Prophet said:

Aye. That and he more or less says that he's not quite as confident about our chances as he was a few weeks back. 

What the fuck kind of mindset in that? Come on Wilson. :lol: 

Does he actually say that or is that just your take on what he was saying?

17 minutes ago, cubaricho said:

What the fuck kind of mindset in that? Come on Wilson. :lol: 

Does he actually say that or is that just your take on what he was saying?

Just my take, he was bantering with Antonio and talks about he was giving it large about top four a couple of weeks back, but now he's not.

It was very light hearted, I shouldn't have mentioned anything :lol:

"Callum Wilson says Newcastle unlikely to make top 4, after squad loses confidence." 

"In other news, Big Sam laughs off Newcastle time wasting talk, as he plans to play them at their own game."

"Callum Wilson DROPPED to the bench after negative comments on podcasts".

If I was a journalist I'd be a right cunt.[emoji38]

2 minutes ago, STM said:

"Callum Wilson says Newcastle unlikely to make top 4, after squad loses confidence." 

"In other news, Big Sam laughs off Newcastle time wasting talk, as he plans to play them at their own game."

"Callum Wilson DROPPED to the bench after negative comments on podcasts".

If I was a journalist I'd be Craig Hope.[emoji38]

Edited for you.

Liverpool's self-righteousness about 'dodgy' money is hilarious, like. They go on as if their entire current situation, as self-proclaimed net spend champions, was built entirely organically, and often forget that their primary sponsor (ploughed in many millions) has some very questionable practices. 

1 hour ago, The Prophet said:

RAWK thinks Liverpool are hard done to by referees. 

Fabinho clearest red card of the season. Victim even goes off injured.

In total, I suspect Brighton have had it worse than us. Liverpool have been spawny, play till they score included.

6 minutes ago, Ketsbaia said:

Rashford a major doubt for tomorrow.

They are actually kind of fucked at the moment.

Both starting CB's are out for the season.

Shaw is having to start in CB, which means Dalot plays at RB, and they lose all the attacking support Shaw does when he plays in that position.

They then play Wan-Bissaka at LB, and while solid at the back, he can't support anything in attack.

Rashford is out and he was there man source of goals, especially so since Martial and Weghorst can't hit a barn door.

Sancho and Antony haven't hit anything like the level they should have, and don't really contribute anything in an attacking, or atleast don't on the regular.

Eriksen is playing despite seemingly not being back to full fitness.