Newcastle United 2-0 Leicester City (10/01/2023)

HaydnNUFC

1 minute ago, Collage said:

So, I need to become an ”Inner circle” member at Wembley…? Yeah I know, getting ahead of myself but like to be prepared

I'm wondering the same. I don't get to go to home matches any more so I guess my chances of a ticket to Wembley are very limited. But I'd really love to take my kids.

Listening to Bruno, Trippier, then Eddie, and then being treated to see the guys in the dresser and Big dan Burns dance was superb, I'm even forgiving Murphy and for cursing him after Sheffield, because he taught Dan Burn that ridiculous dance ???

What a bunch they are, brilliant group managed so well.

Just now, LiquidAK said:

Rodgers is always really complimentary about us like. Probably regrets ruling out taking the job when he was linked pre-Howe.

He always sounds like he is buttering us up for a job in the future 

What a night everyone. Sitting in car trying to get out of Newcastoe. Nee sleep for me tonight. Too much adrenaline in me. I'll just read this message board and Twitter.

Semi Final here we come!!!!

Waiting for train home. Thought we were class. Fully deserved the win. Created a lot of chances. Easily could have been 5-1. Atmosphere was really good. Lots of signing back of Gallowgate where I was. Get the fuck in!

Edited by samptime29