League Cup Semi Final: Southampton (a)/(h) on Tuesday 24th/31st January at 8pm (Sky)

2 minutes ago, Froggy said:

We'll be playing a weakened side as well. We'll be prioritising the Arsenal game and the FA Cup over this I'm sure. 

Apart from Antony and Dalot/Martinez coming back from injury it was an entire second string last night. 

Not shocking if you get Nottingham in the final but I'm sure you want us. :lol:

This is another thing. You lot have a lot of games coming up that are arguably greater priorities.

1 minute ago, jonny1403 said:

Anyone any idea how tickets will be allocated for the semis and final?

Exact same - loyalty points, followed by members and then gen sale if required (it won’t be) 

Just now, jonny1403 said:

It wasn’t that for the earlier rounds?

Ah you mean home?

Probably be ST holders to get their seats, members and then gen sale. Demand is going to be ridiculous. 

For the final it’s pure guesswork, but surely it’ll be loyalty points first if we get there 

7 minutes ago, samptime29 said:

Man Utd playing Araenal Sunday 22nd so surely that means they play first leg on a Wednesday. And our home 2nd leg is on a Wednesday? 

Yep I said that - Man Utd play Barca three days before the final too!

1 minute ago, Danh1 said:

Ah you mean home?

Probably be ST holders to get their seats, members and then gen sale. Demand is going to be ridiculous. 

For the final it’s pure guesswork, but surely it’ll be loyalty points first if we get there 

Yeah sorry home [emoji38] going to be no chance of getting a final

ticket is there…

Liverpool were allocated 32,999 tickets for the last LC final according to their website. We probably have close to that amount of ST holders so it may make low points, but doubt anything else beyond that. Would mean me fatha has a chance of getting a ticket but I wouldn't, fuck sake.

If we get past Southampton that is.

1 minute ago, HaydnNUFC said:

Liverpool were allocated 32,999 tickets for the last LC final according to their website. We probably have close to that amount of ST holders so it may make low points, but doubt anything else beyond that. Would mean me fatha has a chance of getting a ticket but I wouldn't, fuck sake.

Wow. That's pretty shit. Never used to be that way. We got 20k for the FA Cup Finals in a 80k Wembley so I'd have thought double that for a League Cup Final in a 90k Wembley.

Edited by Wolfcastle

The way Liverpool sold them was good as well. Especially the bold, but doubt we'd do that tbh.

"The first sale for Priority Rights Holders takes place on Friday, January 28 at 10am, with the second sale for Season Ticket Holders and Official Members who have recorded attendance at three of Liverpool's Carabao Cup games this season beginning on Monday, January 31 at 8.15am."

Getting carried away here. :lol: Just focus on beating Southampton first.

5 minutes ago, HaydnNUFC said:

What dya mean low points? There will be plenty season ticket holders with no points?

Just now, jack j said:

What dya mean low points? There will be plenty season ticket holders with no points?

There'll be people with 15, 10, 5 points and if they sell final tickets like they do away games they'd drop like that most likely, given demand/availability.

1 minute ago, HaydnNUFC said:

They got the whole Northam Stand for the FA Cup QF last season.

Presumably home fans weren’t particularly arsed about that one and didn’t turn out. You’d imagine this will sell out.

2 minutes ago, HaydnNUFC said:

There'll be people with 15, 10, 5 points and if they sell final tickets like they do away games they'd drop like that most likely, given demand/availability.

If we get 33k tickets surely every season ticket holder will get an opportunity to get one?