League Cup Semi Final: Southampton (a)/(h) on Tuesday 24th/31st January at 8pm (Sky)

41 minutes ago, samptime29 said:

I remember one of the games cmgot postponed because Arsenal team got Covid so they had to do it like that.

Looks like they’d initially scheduled them for Wed/Wed and Thurs/Thurs before the Covid problem…

D47BE3D9-ADF0-4573-9567-53C0F2A9F7D4.thumb.jpeg.ee8d0c5466e48d595b9ba83549fe03b0.jpeg

18 minutes ago, Danh1 said:

Need to confirm whether my accountancy exam is going to be on the evening of 24/01 or 31/01  very, very soon. Wish they’d hurry up and announce it. :lol: 

Christ, we’ve got our very own Grumpy… 😬😂

It’s fairly disappointing to read a section of our fan base arguing about cup final ticket allocation on twitter. Highly presumptuous and the type of thing that makes us look like massive mugs whether we progress or not. 

1 minute ago, St1pe said:

It’s fairly disappointing to read a section of our fan base arguing about cup final ticket allocation on twitter. Highly presumptuous and the type of thing that makes us look like massive mugs whether we progress or not. 

the usual suspects I suppose?

2 hours ago, TheGuv said:

Not the least bit envious if 90% of those finalists like. Would require playing at a lower level than we've ever played at for most of them and only three times in 40years would a Championship play-off final be considered a success