Anthony Gordon

Jack27

I feel like he still has a level to step up, and that's a compliment rather than a slight.

Take the goal against Sheffield United for example, sooner or later he's gonna be cutting in and hitting them regularly. 

Just now, Ikon said:

Just enjoy his performances and grow up mate. 

:laugh:

I'm enjoying them very much because I wasn't talking shit about the guy beforehand.

Knowing it's getting your knickers in a twist is only giving me more satisfaction.

1 minute ago, Matt1892 said:

His in game IQ is high level and is up there with any of the wingers we have had in the Premier League era.

He just gets it.

Agreed.

Plays with great awareness as he always has his head up.

And so let's the ball do the work a lot of times too, rather than just putting his head down and dribbling mindlessly everytime he gets it.

Very well rounded footballer.

5 minutes ago, KaKa said:

I'm enjoying them very much because I wasn't talking shit about the guy beforehand.

Knowing it's getting your knickers in a twist is only giving me more satisfaction.

I never wrote  him off like some did. I just think what you are doing is childish. 

Knickers in a twist, yeah right… :lol: 

Im not even slightly annoyed. 

1 minute ago, Ikon said:

I never wrote  him off like some did. I just think what you are doing is childish. 

Knickers in a twist, yeah right… :lol: 

Im not even slightly annoyed. 

I don't believe you [emoji38]

33 minutes ago, KaKa said:

I was open minded on him as soon as it was announced yet it's fucking exhausting, man.

I probably wouldn't find it nearly as bad were it not for the fact it feels like this is far from the only player/topic you love to remind everyone how silly some people were months or more ago. Not that I have the wherewithal to provide receipts for this opinion. :lol:

I actually agree with a lot of your views but half of them always seem tinged with rubbing it in a nameless face or telling people they're too emotional while you ironically act like a dog with a bone.

34 minutes ago, Whitley mag said:

Will benefit even more now with Tino overlapping, what a left side we have now.

That's massive, we saw a bit of this between Trippier and Miggy last couple of seasons, it's adding another dimension to our game. Not to mention Gordon's clever movement as a secondary striker.

25 minutes ago, wormy said:

I was open minded on him as soon as it was announced yet it's fucking exhausting, man.

I probably wouldn't find it nearly as bad were it not for the fact it feels like this is far from the only player/topic you love to remind everyone how silly some people were months or more ago. Not that I have the wherewithal to provide receipts for this opinion. :lol:

I actually agree with a lot of your views but half of them always seem tinged with rubbing it in a nameless face or telling people they're too emotional while you ironically act like a dog with a bone.

See you again on here soon.

I just don’t get the pleasure angle of saying “haha, you were wrong to people”

I liked Gordon and defended him a lot after we signed him and I was fairly positive about the signing when it first broke but I couldn’t care less what people used to think about him. If people were to call him shit now if he went on a run of bad games then I’d call them out on it but after the fact I really can’t be arsed and don’t find any enjoyment in it 

We wouldn't be where we are right now without him, he's been that important. Up, down, in the middle swapping with Joe, hitting the byline, cutting inside, setting the tempo, beasting anyone. I absolutely fucking love him. Goals at the back post from a winger are just *chef's kiss* too. Just top tier intelligence and execution. Rashford should watch and learn.