Anthony Gordon

Jack27

44 minutes ago, PauloGeordio said:

And that run to defend! 

Could have changed the whole complexion of the game if they scored that. Class from the lad today. Definitely going to go from strength to strength. No doubt about it in my mind.

Causes chaos when he cuts in from the left.

An absolute firecracker of a player due to his energetic style, which can really lift the crowd and team mates.

That track back to stop Diaby being through on goal on his strong foot was massive.

Guy is a real asset. A real headache to deal with.

Edited by KaKa

A great moment of validation for Howe, Ashworth, and the board. 

He was just on it today. His running on and off the ball caused problems and his technical quality made the difference in a big way. I can't wait to see him grow this season.

I came to this thread hoping to see his doubters eat their crow. I’m leaving satisfied. To be fair most are admitting they were wrong about him. He will be one of our favourites very soon. 

Had a weird feeling he is going to have a good season based on the Under 21s. Thought the first 20 minutes he was exceptional, tired a bit and again started the second half well but again faded.

As he gets more and more games for us, feel he will start to get fitter and will be able to keep up that level over the whole game.

Very good start and really hope he keeps it up.

Best player in the first half for us. This is how he should be used going forward I think. Start on the left and track back aggressively, give it everything you can for as long as you can. Once you’re knackered, we have players to bring on.